Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal LMAO! This poor bastard. This is what you missed out on buddy boyos!!

Sounds like the average marriage to me

Here’s what a recent applicant wrote on his reason for trying to join up with us here: :feelskek:

Ron Simmons Reaction GIF
Fate of the "oofy doofy" boyos.

Mogs me unironically

HOW DO YOU FOLLOW INCELS MY THREE WIFES AND KIDS HATE ME ANYWAY DO YOU GUYS LIKE BOOMER TUNES AND SPORTS

This is an incel forum, not a cuck forum

divorced betas should join the cucktow crowd

If majority of your men is distributed as those who;

>want to be soldiers but can’t
>refuse to be soldiers
>became soldiers but won’t go to the battlefield
>went to the battlefield but couldn’t succeed (because you gave them almost zero autonomy over the battle and your tactics&strategies are made like you have the best interest of the enemy in mind)
>and lastly, those who went to the battlefield, succeeded, promoted to officers, but then instead of leading the rest, they just mock and belittle them

in that case the problem is not your men, it is you General.

p.s.
Imagine finally winning the lottery after all these years in an arguably rigged game only to be met with another draw when you go to the bank to collect your prize.

Well, he is not an incel.

But, I do feel some sympathy for him.

The last wife sounds like my mom.
She doesn’t do a damn thing all day.
Then she has the nerve to call my dad lazy.
My dad does 10 times the amount of work that my mom does.

So he has cummed into at least three different women....

Fakecel. Tell him to fuck off to his fourth wife.

divorce havers not allowed

Honorary incel
I would allow him considering his case

He was still able to get women in bed

Master needs to make a site for guys who've been fucked over by and hate women in general. It's not MGTOW. These guys were sent their own way.

@Master make a new website for divorcedraped men would be funny to read their posts

Unironically a worse fate than being an incel tbh

Imagine if he invested all of that money. Or he could have just taken expensive vacations, fucked whores and lived life. Instead he got 3 ungrateful whores who used and abused him

Master needs to make a site for guys who've been fucked over by and hate women in general. It's not MGTOW. These guys were sent their own way.
I agree with this.

If I wasn't juggling a job and school I'd be down to make a site for blackpilled folks like this.

That is brutal af. Hopefully that guy can find a community to chill in, he definitely needs it.

I don't think most people really understand what the word "incel" really mean JFL

These cucks will eventually be watching MGTOW channels on youtube and talk about how they’ve gone their own way and that foids will ‘beg’ them to come back.

These cucks will eventually be watching MGTOW channels on youtube and talk about how they’ve gone their own way and that foids will ‘beg’ them to come back.
LOL

Hope that betabuxx cuck LTN learns his lesson and doesn’t come back here.

He got divorced 2 times and this idiot still doesnt learn from his mistakes. I sometimes ask myself if some people really posess a brain or not
Man dont Lern about true Woman Nature everywhere .

They dont know that Woman are Deceptive , Liars , Cheaters , Parasites ( using Average / Below Man for Resources ) and Only Really want the best Man " For Fun

MGTOW, not Incel. He can get foids but obviously the absolute worst of foids. Must be a betabuxx or low-tier normie.

Man dont Lern about true Woman Nature everywhere .

They dont know that Woman are Deceptive , Liars , Cheaters , Parasites ( using Average / Below Man for Resources ) and Only Really want the best Man " For Fun
When men burn themselves on the stove, they usually learn from it and dont touch it again. Yet when it comes to marriage, men can get divorced 3 times and still not learn their lesson

When men burn themselves on the stove, they usually learn from it and dont touch it again. Yet when it comes to marriage, men can get divorced 3 times and still not learn their lesson
THE VAGINA IS TOO STRONG.

School will never Teach you or even Hint you about Woman Nature , Its there to Make Man " Pleasant Doormats " that dont complain and Work like Retards for most of the Time .

Average sexhavers in 2024, they should rope

School will never Teach you or even Hint you about Woman Nature , Its there to Make Man " Pleasant Doormats " that dont complain and Work like Retards for most of the Time .
Pretty much, entire system teaches boys hierarchy, obligations and obedience while spoils girls.

Sexhavers could not last a day with the pain of being an incel.

Sexhavers could not last a day with the pain of being an incel.
his first 2 marriages are just oofy doofy situations, idk why the 3rd wife didn't cuck him as well, prob sees him as a useful butler so again another oofy doofy marriage

Absolute KEK.

@Fat Link thots on making a failed applications megathread?

Is there even any MGTOW forums? It seems like the entire movement has been eradicated.

BP saves lives.

I've often said that MGTOW is mostly post divorcees and only partly inkwell/BB avoidant coping.

This isn't the place for him, having been married and all that shit, but I do have some sympathy. Truly it could be worse for me.

Is there even any MGTOW forums? It seems like the entire movement has been eradicated.
They used to be spread out through the manosphere before MGTOW was coined (or at least popular) but I can't think of any forum dedicated to just that. Mostly just some comboxes.

Problem with men is that they suck at organizing socially, one of the reasons women are the harvesters of this world.