Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what you get as a tall looksmaxxed ethnic in Europe

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Even as a 9 million$ footballer Adil Rami.

Adil Rami responded to the charges of Pamela Anderson of treason 1

He even wanted to marry that STD cum dumpster LOL.

Would be considered white if he was med and his parents gave him a spanish/greek name or something

He probably has hordes of groupie side bitches

you are naive if you think he only fucks his wife

i think this guy fucks but keeps a low profile. Though he could definitely get a better bottom bitch I would think. He barely looks ethnic though. He's like Hasan Piker ethnic-- which is like practically white, and that guy fucks mountains of dumb liberal poon.

Brutal man, absolutely brutal. A non-White 10 is like a White 5 at most. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Looks like she's single now :panties:

I used to be a major fan of her. So I'd fuck her, only with a condom on, and no kissing. Cause holy shit look at how many penises have been inside her. She's literally been a professional whore her entire life. This site says that Vladimir Putin even fucked her. I wonder how much that cost him.

I watched the Pam & Tommy show, it was actually kinda good. The foid that plays Pamela Anderson was hot as hell too.

Last edited:
Nineties actress, best known for her role in the TV series "Baywatch".
A talking alligator. You find Everything on this site. Plus, if she was a 20 something actress in the 90s, she's WAY past her prime. If you were 20 in 1990, you would be 52 today and if you were 20 in 1999, you would be 43. In either case, past your prime.