Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what would happen to you after rizzing a girl for 2 years over the internet

:feels:: you’re super pretty
:foidSoy:: you’re super short

Brutal

:feels:: you’re super pretty
:foidSoy:: you’re super short

Brutal
Its honest, this are the first thing that go through men and women's head when they meet, never began

The cringe killed me when he was singing to her

The cringe killed me when he was singing to her
cut to credits

We decided to remain friends :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Didn't matter but it just goes to show that jestermaxx/charmmaxxing does NOT WORK, you cannot charm foids with personality or jokes as a shortcel unless your statusmaxxed

cut to credits

We decided to remain friends :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Didn't matter but it just goes to show that jestermaxx/charmmaxxing does NOT WORK, you cannot charm foids with personality or jokes as a shortcel unless your statusmaxxed
Bro, ovER for him

That shove tho'

saw this before, very brutal

Should have asked "Why aren't you wearing makeup?" It would have made her feel insecure. Then later tell her "I didn't realise you've dated other guys before, that is very unappealing to me" put that toilet in her place and then go for a "bathroom break" and escape. Then block on everything.

Make sure we give him a warm welcome to the forum

Looks like an incel legend Bojack.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back