Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what would happen if you ever managed to ascend

Redpillcomics11

Redpillcomics35

Simple - it’s all projection and solipsism. They can’t fathom it because, since it’s so easy for them, they stupidly sssume that it has to be easy for guys.
“going to a bar” or “downloading tinder”, advice that normies give me and I HAVE followed, is just a session in self esteem skewering and mental anguish —- I almost always want to rope when I try to date

they want a man to have experience for only one reason: sex

you need to have the details for 2-3 fake girlfriends worked out in your head. the only problem is pictures.

you need to have the details for 2-3 fake girlfriends worked out in your head. the only problem is pictures.
High IQ. Tbh, you should say you haven’t dated in the past few years, and you don’t have any pics of your past 2 GF’s. That’s the story I’m going with. Also, act as if you have a past you don’t want to talk about. Try to look like your were a dark triad thug in ur past JFL, and now U want to “move on”.

Dark triad maxx bro

High IQ. Tbh, you should say you haven’t dated in the past few years, and you don’t have any pics of your past 2 GF’s. That’s the story I’m going with. Also, act as if you have a past you don’t want to talk about. Try to look like your were a dark triad thug in ur past JFL, and now U want to “move on”.

Dark triad maxx bro

You guys are Exhibit A for my thread lol

At this point in my life, even if there was a woman who I thought I had a chance with I still wouldn't bother

BECAUSE I'M TIRED

I don't mean tired of rejection, I mean tired of "the game" itself

I'm tired of:
The word games you have to play
The mind games women play on you (and you are supposed to just "read" their hints and secret messages)
The second guessing of every action, hand twitch, pose, text, possible mumble of words, clothing style, food choice for breath odor, etc
Having to pretend you're interested in more than her body when she's completely uninteresting
The preparing of conversation starters before approaching
The "eye contact rules"
Etc, etc, etc

I'm not even joking, whenever I even think about the very concept of approaching (not even considering approaching a specific woman, but just thinking about all that approaching [the act] entails) I start to feel tired and relieved that I no longer have to do it

You really planning on putting yourself through all of that shit for a CHANCE at a used up hole who will probably leave you or cheat on you anyways? All of this planning and effort just isn't worth it

I think for a lot of you its the reached the point where you've forgotten the real reason why you wanted to be in a romantic relationship and that reason is on longer your goal, but the relationship is the goal itself, you've become lost in the pursuit of something so long that its become an obsession

Your goal now is just to "be in a relationship" and its no longer about the perks of being in a relationship

You know like, being happy, being genuinely cared for, being able to trust someone romantically, etc

More likely than not you won't ever be able to do any of those things, you are just blindly chasing the "status" of "finally being in a relationship" like its some hill to plant a flag on, to the point where you are describing annoying and depressing circumstances like they are just a "worthwhile" series of events that are acceptable just to be in a relationship

Last edited:
All women are whores

You really planning on putting yourself through all of that shit for a CHANCE at a used up hole who will probably leave you or cheat on you anyways? All of this planning and effort just isn't worth it

I think for a lot of you its the reached the point where you've forgotten the real reason why you wanted to be in a romantic relationship and that reason is on longer your goal, but the relationship is the goal itself, you've become lost in the pursuit of something so long that its become an obsession

Your goal now is just to "be in a relationship" and its no longer about the perks of being in a relationship

You know like, being happy, being genuinely cared for, being able to trust someone romantically, etc

More likely than not you won't ever be able to do any of those things, you are just blindly chasing the "status" of "finally being in a relationship" like its some hill to plant a flag on, to the point where you are describing annoying and depressing circumstances like they are just a "worthwhile" series of events that are acceptable just to be in a relationship
Galileo IQ post

Only for a virgin conservative girl. Jfl, who am I kidding, those don’t exist anymore, and if they did, they wouldn’t want me. You’re right, it’s over.

Only read the title but this is why if I ever ascent I'm going to avoid this question if possible and if not tell her that I've actually had girlfriends and sex before.