Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what women want the average man's life to be like

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
How sub-8 normies get pussy
  • Spends his whole life following self improvement techniques
  • Wears more fashionable clothes
  • Makes money at a shit job just to spend on dates
  • Watches normie Netflix shit to have an interesting topic of conversation
  • Learns to be a good conversationalist
  • Asks hundreds of holes out, 2 old hags are genuinely interested, 20 of them just go with him for free food and don't even give pity starfish sex in return.
  • Eventually settles down with one of the 2 old hags who has fucked 100 other dudes before him
  • Raises shitty children. The boy becomes an incel and the girl becomes a cam whore or a stripper
  • Spends his whole life trying to get pussy not realizing that he didn't contribute anything to society
How Chads get pussy
  • Makes a snapchat account while eating pizza
  • Receives hundreds of snaps from whores who are lining up to fuck him outside his house
  • Lives life on easy mode with cheat codes activated

• Asks hundreds of holes out, 2 old hags are genuinely interested, 20 of them just go with him for free food and don't even give pity starfish sex in return.
  • Eventually settles down with one of the 2 old hags who has fucked 100 other dudes before him
  • Raises shitty children. The boy becomes an incel and the girl becomes a cam whore or a stripper
  • Spends his whole life trying to get pussy not realizing that he didn't contribute anything to society
Yeah, I'm not doing any of that

You forgot about divorce rape

Yeah, I'm not doing any of that
Exactly. Better to die as an incel than watch your self respect and esteem get crushed by whores who think they are above us just because they have a pussy

Exactly. Better to die as an incel than watch your self respect and esteem get crushed by whores who think they are above us just because they have a pussy
better incel than cuck

How Chads get pussy
  • Makes a snapchat account while eating pizza
  • Receives hundreds of snaps from whores who are lining up to fuck him outside his house
  • Lives life on easy mode with cheat codes activated

Can relate to this. I only get hags as matches. Even thats dropping now coz even hags have high standards. This is bull shit.

Im too lazy to self improve at all. No point any its just to get some thot to have sex with me

Raises shitty children. The boy becomes an incel and the girl becomes a cam whore or a stripper
Incorrect. The boy, unless he is chad, becomes a sexless depressed incel doomed to be a worker drone while the foid can be whatever she wants and is loved for it. Misandry is encouraged and promoted everyday.

Incorrect. The boy, unless he is chad, becomes a sexless depressed incel doomed to be a worker drone while the foid can be whatever she wants and is loved for it. Misandry is encouraged and promoted everyday.
That's what I said in fewer words.
And a boy can never be a Chad if his father is a sub-8 normie and his mother is an old hag.

That's what I said in fewer words.
Not really. Bluepilled cucks will latch onto that last part and run with it, saying "hoes are oppressed". Always be specific when talking about foids and drive home the point that they are treated like gods.

They want normies to dance and toil for a crumb of pussy. And while they are doing all that crap, the standards of foids will continue to rise as a result. Foids will always want more and more, until the bar doesn’t even exist at all.

Only thing I'd add is the kids are likely not even his, gets divorced and still has to financially support the children (which includes the oldest teenager, the old hag he married).

I know everyone here likes to call MGTOWs guys who are sent, but how can you honestly look at foids demanding more and more and more and how society treats them and not agree it's the smart plan?

Even mgtow copers are better than this.

I’d sooner kill myself than become a pathetic simp

Even mgtow copers are better than this.
Exactly. The best way to be cope is to be an incel, the next best is mgtow and the rest of them are pathetic simps