Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what women think of the orbiters they're "friends" with

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"Ew". If only most men knew how repulsive they are in the eyes of foids

thats gigaropefuel ...

She gets the ego boost and he gets nothing

Orbiting is so brutal. If I ever got lucky this would be yet another reason not to enter into a LTR with a foid. You don’t know how many men are talking to her in private...

Depends who the friend is. If the friend is ugly incel tier, then they know they can milk him for everything he’s got and make fun of him. If the “friend” is a chad, she’s fucking him.

Orbiting is so brutal. If I ever got lucky this would be yet another reason not to enter into a LTR with a foid. You don’t know how many men are talking to her in private...
In college I saw the phones of foids light up every minute with lots of messages. The competition is insane.

What kind of friendship even is this? What value does either get out of it? A friend is supposed to be someone you place a large amount of trust in and, through familiarity, that you know and respect.

This is why you can't be friends with women.

I'm happy I've had like 10 conversation with foids my whole life (~30 yrs) and all of that has been situational like about a uni project or a class or something.

The fate of the orbiter. You're either backup betabux, or you're emotional tampon. Women are whore trash these days

The fate of the orbiter. You're either backup betabux, or you're emotional tampon. Women are whore trash these days
The moment he tried to step out of line he got called disgusting, so much for friendships and orbiting.

She could stand the Bianca treatment...

If a woman wants to be your friend, then you already know you're a sub 6

Even my mother has orbiters from her use of dating apps. Disgusting, AWALT.

Dude it was ur subpar personality

No. He gets a swift kick to the balls and his black pill meter starts to go up.
Cope if you think he's smart enough to get blackpilled

What kind of friendship even is this? What value does either get out of it? A friend is supposed to be someone you place a large amount of trust in and, through familiarity, that you know and respect.
It’s not. Most normies are friends with girls in the hope of fucking them, and the girls use the normies for physical protection, emotional support, and to help find chads.

man, that's just so fucking sad

foids are fucking evil

man, that's just so fucking sad

foids are fucking evil
And you can bet she'll guilt trip him into feeling sorry or pervy for even trying

Brian promptly went home and ate a 12 gauge shell for supper