Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what women are doing to us.

Would love to see what kind of WKs she gets

I hate these bitches.. meanwhile in paralel universe "Oh Jeremmmyyy oh Jeremy Meeks rape me !"

She was once called a slut in school? Poor girl. It's not like people, usually men, get bullied much worse every day. These feminist whores are the most easily offended people on the planet.

Why are men not defending themselves!? I just don't get it sometimes. Like, why aren't more men full of RAGE at these fucking shitcunts! Why do they go on supporting feminist media, feminist parties and all that shit. There should be Million Men Marches against Washington and Brussels and whatever. Instead, only these fucking SHITCUNTS get more and more insane and THEY march, fuck. 

This is Portland's "Women's March" on top ... and on the bottom is the camp with homeless men. This is gynocentrism in a nutshell: homeless men suffering but cucks and cunts rather marching for wimminz rights to destroy even more men. 

sAs8D2A.jpg

Thats nothing to what I faced.