Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This is what waits incels living alone

Layne staley maxxing

Nobody smelled the stink?

also this is an apartment where was the landlord?

This happens quite a lot actually.

I'm not thinking about the smell as after a while the smell would go away. Probably died in a spot that the smell wouldn't spread. What I don't get is 11 years without paying the rent and the landlord didn't notice.

This is what happens in a society that chucks ppl out at 18 & expects it's denizens to live alone or in tiny family units as opposed to living together as a family.

Who's going to miss you when you have no one?

Meh, even if I was certain this would be my fate, I wouldn't care.

The really surprising part is the rent being auto paid for that long.

I'm not thinking about the smell as after a while the smell would go away. Probably died in a spot that the smell wouldn't spread. What I don't get is 11 years without paying the rent and the landlord didn't notice.
The news article said that there was an autopay system

This is what happens in a society that chucks ppl out at 18 & expects it's denizens to live alone or in tiny family units as opposed to living together as a family.

Who's going to miss you when you have no one?

Rope or try to enslave women / legalize prostitution are your two options

Brutal. I won't go from my parent house, free rent and food :feelsokman:

Not a bad way to go tbh. Reminds me of the sailor who was mumified in his boat while it was adrift at sea.

830.jpg

Not a bad way to go tbh. Reminds me of the sailor who was mumified in his boat while it was adrift at sea.

830.jpg

This mummy unironically mogs me. Just be a mummy theory.

the AC was probably on a low temperature and that’s why they became mummified instead of a putrid puddle.

Sad. I've been in a hospital with really old people and most of them were forgotten by their families.

Rent still comes from his account through a standing order and as long as the money goes through the landlord probably doesn't give a fuck.

I'll probably end up dying homeless under a bridge somewhere.

this is much more common than you think.