Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what the problem of inceldom is really about.

Yeah I got 7 figures net worth. If I was born even 50 years ago I could betabuxx in the west but as a 5ft curry I got no chance unless I arrangemarriagemaxx a whore at home (but then I have to live in India, no way would I take a curry foid to a western country).

Yeah I got 7 figures net worth. If I was born even 50 years ago I could betabuxx in the west but as a 5ft curry I got no chance unless I arrangemarriagemaxx a whore at home (but then I have to live in India, no way would I take a curry foid to a western country).
Bruh, with that kind of net worth you can mailorderbridemaxx/sexpatmaxx in about 90% of the world, not to mention getting an arranged marriage in India:feelsthink:. You're a Western millionaire, no way there aren't a crapload of women that wouldn't agree to marrying you:feelsokman:.

Also, you can try:
Plastic surgeries?

If my family was rich I would have probably ascended

I refuse to "compete" for mates

Love and affection should not be some sort of disgusting, capitalist winner-takes-all game. Any society that pushes this is surely defective.

What does that mean?
some tribes that lived in near the coastal of north africa before mohammed and his sandnigger followers came and forced pisslam in everyone

my grandparents still do amazigh cultural practices like having tattoos on their foreheads and cheeks.

its not all about genetics, many incels including myself got messed up by environmental factors
then you are blaming being poor or something
it is genetics

tldr, lack of good looks is the cause of inceldom everything else is cope

how did this get stickied

how did this get stickied
42587.jpg

having your anscestors do r selection for centuries in the past doesn't mean that inceldom will be decreased since women will always look for the best plus most women will be even taller and better good looking so they will have WAY higher standards

having your anscestors do r selection for centuries in the past doesn't mean that inceldom will be decreased since women will always look for the best plus most women will be even taller and better good looking so they will have WAY higher standards
R selection is more likely to breed sexually dimorphic offsprings who well equipped for chaotic turbulent mate search and competition. If you're from k selection shithole, you'd drown and feel like an alien in a turbulent and darwinian sexual economy. K selection is inherently incel living. Its asexual living. R selection is chad/stacy centric sexual living.

latinos have the lowest number of incels
like saying India has the lowest numbers of incels, dude they are the same pheno except for white latinos

latinos have the lowest number of incels since they're mixed with euro genes unlike arabs.
nope. it's because LATAM is full of stinky HIV-positive goblinas who will fuck short brown ethnic latino manlets, donkeys, dogs, and everything in between. Mexico and Central America are the true paradise for oofy doofy subhumans.

@Lv99_BixNood read my OP

@Kselectedvirgin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back