Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what the foids look like that users here are getting hit on by

Nobody hits on me.

which users are getting hit on?

This hippo looks like a humanoid version of Snorlax

Fakecels getting hit on is what you actually mean.

The great asian whale

Even the ugliest foids don't look in my direction lol

She could still easily land a 7/10 chadlite

You are fucking delusional if you think she would fuck you. MAYBE marry you if you make 100k, casual sex no. For that they need Chad.

She'd probably be hot if she lost the weight.

Who the fuck on this site is getting hit on?

bro id rather fuck a hole in the tree than fuck that thing

this hoe got infinite smv eitherway :feelsrope:

@lazy_gamer_423 would u smash

They’re older and more obese tbf. Like legit no foid specifically under like 30 knows about this forum :lul:

Disgusting fat pig

Her bmi must be higher than mine therefore she is trash.

I always knew I was getting fat when I consoomed the jewish food. I accepted this fate as I was rotting and given up on life. But now that I have finally a purpose I have begin my crash auschwitz diet of 1000 calories a day and I will continue until my body loses weight.

Jfl at all the faggots saying 1000 calories is too little for me JFL I CAN GO 0 CALORIES IF I WANT MY AUSCHWITZ DIET IS UNDEFEATED I WILL CONTINUE IT FOR 6 MONTHS OR DIE TRYING IM NOT GOING BACK

Disgusting fat pig

Her bmi must be higher than mine therefore she is trash.

I always knew I was getting fat when I consoomed the jewish food. I accepted this fate as I was rotting and given up on life. But now that I have finally a purpose I have begin my crash auschwitz diet of 1000 calories a day and I will continue until my body loses weight.
holy shit so ur basically nikocado on the auschwitz diet?

Jfl at all the faggots saying 1000 calories is too little for me JFL I CAN GO 0 CALORIES IF I WANT MY AUSCHWITZ DIET IS UNDEFEATED I WILL CONTINUE IT FOR 6 MONTHS OR DIE TRYING IM NOT GOING BACK
any tips for auschwitzmaxxing?

tbh bro u wouldnt die unless u dehydrate urself to death cuz ur body has enough fuel to live

any tips for auschwitzmaxxing?
Lean beef jerky is amazing for it.

I eat a bag in the morning, it's only 200 calories and fills me up nicely.

Second most important tip is drink shittons of water. It fills you up again you don't feel hungry, 0 calories. You can also add a can of soda or two diet of course 0 calories.

Third most important tip is spread your food intake throughout the day. Take 400-600 calories in the morning/pm and the remaining 400 in the night around 8pm then don't eat anything else past that time. Just water.

And last is buy chewing gum, shittons of chewing gum and just chew gum when you are hungry or want sweets.

Chewing gum has very low calories and its a good sweet tbh.

You can also eat instant soup for some hot meal, low calories and decent taste. Or just make your own plan.

I also have daily protein shake, for 100 calories.

Idk bro I'm just winging it, this is what works for me and my body, you must listen to your body tbh and see what you need to do.

Lean beef jerky is amazing for it.

I eat a bag in the morning, it's only 200 calories and fills me up nicely.

Second most important tip is drink shittons of water. It fills you up again you don't feel hungry, 0 calories. You can also add a can of soda or two diet of course 0 calories.

Third most important tip is spread your food intake throughout the day. Take 400-600 calories in the morning/pm and the remaining 400 in the night around 8pm then don't eat anything else past that time. Just water.

And last is buy chewing gum, shittons of chewing gum and just chew gum when you are hungry or want sweets.

Chewing gum has very low calories and its a good sweet tbh.

You can also eat instant soup for some hot meal, low calories and decent taste. Or just make your own plan.

I also have daily protein shake, for 100 calories.

Idk bro I'm just winging it, this is what works for me and my body, you must listen to your body tbh and see what you need to do.
i c, thanks

holy shit so ur basically nikocado on the auschwitz diet?
He is more fat than me.

I weight around 93kg.

I must lose 25-30 for low body fat %

Entirely doable in 6 months which is the deadline I set for myself. But I must be losing 4-5kg a month. Some drastic measures are in place. The Auschwitz diet shall be put to test.

He is more fat than me.

I weight around 93kg.

I must lose 25-30 for low body fat %

Entirely doable in 6 months which is the deadline I set for myself. But I must be losing 4-5kg a month. Some drastic measures are in place. The Auschwitz diet shall be put to test.
u gotta gymmaxx so u can build decent muscle and not look like a jew and be lean

u gotta gymmaxx so u can build decent muscle and not look like a jew and be lean
I am gymmaxxing.

But I will most likely lose most of my muscle mass that is the price I must pay for my Auschwitz diet.

I am eating a lot of protein though so maybe I'll retain some of the muscles I'm building. Though not much.

It's ok the muscle/roiding is the stage 2 of my looksmaxxing which will happen after / during my Seamaxxing.

i hope u talking about pounds
My body has agreed to go ER on the fat stored inside me.

My tulpa is controlling my subconscious bodily functions as per our agreement and she has told me the Auschwitz diet will work and that I need to continue.

I must strictly adhere to the routine and discipline myself for the following 6 months and I will achieve this goals, my Tulpa has assured me of this.

My body has agreed to go ER on the fat stored inside me.

My tulpa is controlling my subconscious bodily functions as per our agreement and she has told me the Auschwitz diet will work and that I need to continue.

I must strictly adhere to the routine and discipline myself for the following 6 months and I will achieve this goals, my Tulpa has assured me of this.

Nintendo Eating GIF

If you get hit on at all by ANY female, you're a VOLUNTARY celibatel! I'd date anyone female and not related. Don't care what age, what weight, or what mental illness she has, or drug problems. I have zero standards left.