Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This is what some of the IncelTears Posters look like.

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★

this guy with his landwhale gf.

this post is 3 years old so it's probably a fat landwhale now.

this guy

whatever this thing is
also this thing.

This is what your average IncelTears poster looks like I guess.
I had nothing to do so I went through their profiles to check them out.

Edit: I'm not trying to mock them btw. I didn't cherrypick these pics, these are all the pics I could find from inceltears posters.

here is a video from the last foid:

Last edited:
I'd fuck the girl in the second pic tho

First pic WTF? Dude, is that the best you could do?

A bunch of cucks.

First pic WTF? Dude, is that the best you could do?
Yeah OP posting that as if he is incel-tier in looks when he is high tier normie.

Would eagerly fuck the skinny birds.

the one in tie dye is a truecel

Would bang the second foid tbh. Seems qt

First guy looks normie tier.

Tall:yes:
White (as in not Asian or curry):yes:
Good lower third:yes:
good eye area:yes:
no skin problems:yes:
That’s not a good eye area. He has some shit under the eyes. Being white alone doesn’t give you an advantage. He’s also fat.

It's more the fact that he's dating a hambeast
I'm pretty sure you replied to the wrong comment. You probably meant this
Yeah OP posting that as if he is incel-tier in looks when he is high tier normie.
and I mean practically every girl is a hambeast nowadays.

Thank you.

View attachment 26339

Fatboy trying to numalemax with a Chadjugend cut. Probably used to be an incel and thinks he "fixed" himself. Even a prominent lower third can't blot out the soy in that face. 4/10.

View attachment 26340

4/10. I'd bang her in a second, but I get downy vibes from the face. She actually looks better in the first. She'd have 5,000 posts here if she got a Y chromosome at conception.

>53 likes

A goldmine for JBW theorists. How the hell has this Nerdic son of a bitch ever attracted a woman's gaze? Doesn't really matter, as he's too busy enabling Swede-refugee miscegenation to get himself a piece. 3/10.

View attachment 26350
whatever this thing is

I'd hit it, but she looks prematurely aged and will likely get much worse with time. That's a fearsome mole, too. 4/10.

Like downing a bottle of ipecac. 1/10.

Obviously doesn't make a lot of sense for an incel to be critical of looks, but these people are such verminous lemmings that it's completely warranted. Please read this (I know you will), SphincterTears, and be aware that a bit of luck in the range from fertilization to adolescence is entirely responsible for the fact that you're not swinging from a noose.

and i have a recessed chin, but that's not what this post is about :9

That’s not a good eye area. He has some shit under the eyes. Being white alone doesn’t give you an advantage. He’s also fat.
I meant more as in Asian/curry is a disadvantage and he doesn't have that, making him better off. 99% of white men have dated a white woman (literally, I can show you the graph). He isn't that fat, and even then that only shows he would be even better looking if he cut a little bit. So he has some bags under his eyes, that doesn't make you incel-tier.

@LebaneseCel why is he banned again? :lul:

View attachment 26339
View attachment 26340
View attachment 26341
this guy
View attachment 26350
whatever this thing is
View attachment 26351also this thing.

Edit: I'm not trying to mock them btw. I didn't cherrypick these pics, these are all the pics I could find from inceltears posters.

So these are examples of people who criticize us, demonize us, call us things of the verge of committing rape and murder and, having done so, can rest assured that they are, however miserable though they may be, are somehow better.

Interesting. Let's take a brief look at our prosecutors because it's nice to know the faces of those willing to condemn us.

The first picture, now that's a difficult sight to see, isn't it? We
View attachment 26339
View attachment 26340
View attachment 26341
this guy
View attachment 26350
whatever this thing is
View attachment 26351also this thing.

here is a video from the last foid:

So these are examples of the people who take joy in insulting us, demonizing us. These are the people who pray for one of us to succumb to his devils and lash out because, though lives would be lost in the process, the tragedy will give them some occasion to gossip and, if only for a brief while, feel superior to someone else.

Very good, very good. These are the prosecutors who've been given license to say so very much.

And now for the defense.

The first photo is fascinating isn't it, if for no other reason than it's proof that men and women do, for the most part, live very sad lives. The lady in this picture no doubt entered her adolescence fantasizing about the lovely Adonis who would someday coax her precious virtue from her. She imagined that someday her prince would come and yet, much to her disappointment, no prince ever came. What came was a fellow whose tits were just slightly smaller than hers, who was goofy and silly but, for all of his faults, would be willing to be featured in a picture alongside of her. Our fellow no doubt met her as he traveled along the same trajectory. His adolescent fantasies were ones in which his woman would be lovely, a rival for Helen herself, but Helen never wanted him. But the life of an incel is a terrible thing, isn't it? It's the very lowest of the low and so you make whatever sacrifices you must to escape that unthinkable fate. So you work the magic Nature gives to all of Her less than fortunate sons and learn how to transform a troll into a beauty. Each member of this couple resents the other, goes to bed dreaming of the lovely partner they believe they deserve but will never have. Not a nice thing by any stretch of the imagination but, if it's any solace, the beauty of Nature in the background of the photo serves to alleviate its horrors on display in the forefront.

The second photo, well, nothing worthy of any significant commentary. We, the defense, see before us a reasonably attractive girl. No grand beauty, sure, but still the type that a good number here would commit the blackest of sins for the sake of nothing more than a kiss from. But she doesn't want something like us, does she? And fortunately enough for her, she'll never have to endure that kind of humiliation. As compensation, she'll have to suffer a humiliation of a completely different kind. She'll find some beautiful man who'll fuck her, no doubt, but said man will always have his eyes open searching for a mate just a little less plain. He'll find one, of course, and toss our homely little princess aside. She'll weep her tears until another handsome man scoops her up until he becomes bored with her. Rinse and repeat until, tattered cum-rag she's become, she finds herself too threadbare to wring out.

The fellow in the third photo I have some degree of tribal sympathy for if only because he wears his hair as long as I do. Yet, this fellow has obviously grown old regardless of how desperately he attempts to retain his youth by dressing as children do. His face is wrinkled and ravaged and time is no one's friend save for those whose only comfort is the promise of the grave. He's just a member of the living Dead pretending to be otherwise by mocking the dead Living. Having been handsome once but no longer enjoying the privileges allotted to the beautiful, he can at least pretend himself superior to those who never did.

Our fourth photo is of a quirky young gal who appears desperate to portray herself as special because no one save herself is willing to consider her as such. She'll have lover upon lover, to be sure, but each one will use her only to eventually cast her aside. So desperate for love and unable to find it, she'll lull herself to sleep each night with the absurd notion that loving herself will be enough. With enough piercings adorning her skin and sufficient number of dye-jobs decorating her hair she might be able to delude herself into believing that though man after man treated her as nothing more than a toy she has some inherent value that someday someone else will recognize and celebrate. Now, that someone may resemble the fellow in the first picture and she'll hate that fact but, well, she'll always have her unsatisfied dreams and all of the resentments they inspire.

As for our final photo, well, this is a difficult one, isn't it? Nasty words come so readily to one's lips, especially if the victim in question is one of your accusers. So you take a deep breath and one step back and grudgingly give the bloated devil her due.

This lady is certainly no virgin while I myself will die as one. A difficult thing to acknowledge until one considers the circumstances under which she probably lost that virginity. This woman was, and probably continues to be, the last resort of drunken, desperate men a second away from last call. A man whose eyes were blurry with liquor and balls swollen with cum dragged this woman home because her cunt was slightly preferable to his hand. She woke up after the encounter with happy dreams in her head, looking at the man beside her and imagining a happy life with him. The man, on the other hand, opened his eyes horrified at the bloated thing beside him. He probably did his best to slip away undetected but, failing that, had to find some excuse not to have breakfast with her because he was terrified by the prospect of his friends seeing him with such an embarrassment.

But she had sex and we have not and so, miserable thing though she is, she's just a little bit better than someone...anything. The lowest point of the drunken man she seduced was probably her highest and she'll continue to dream of it as long as she continues to draw breath, reaching beneath and between her folds and stroking herself to the memory of that time she as able to pretend she was actually loved.

The lives of human beings are short, humiliating and hard and even a monster such as myself is capable of recognizing that, even if I'm only allowed to watch their sad little passion play from a distance. No man is truly capable of sympathy for a devil, as the members of Inceltears have taken pains to prove. But every so often a devil, much to his own surprise, can find himself shedding a tear for the tribe of men.

They are always white. Where are the ethnik incel-haters?

Exactly how I pictured the degenerates.

Of course they look like bluepilled cucked smelly turds

I would fuck nerdgirl two ways from Sunday, whatever that means

I would smash all of them I just don't care anymore

They should go to india. They worship cows there.

LOL there actually pretty cute it ashame they want us dead.
Yeah :feelsbadman:, if I could have a relationship with the girl in the second picture would be a dream, but she would look at me and the bad genes alert would ring and the hatred against me would begin and would only disappear when I disappeared from her sight.
I refer to the girls
Kek, I think he meant that he would enjoy seeing you doing this to her.

Most of the IT posters look better than us. :feelsrope:

So these are examples of people who criticize us, demonize us, call us things of the verge of committing rape and murder and, having done so, can rest assured that they are, however miserable though they may be, are somehow better.

Interesting. Let's take a brief look at our prosecutors because it's nice to know the faces of those willing to condemn us.

The first picture, now that's a difficult sight to see, isn't it? We

So these are examples of the people who take joy in insulting us, demonizing us. These are the people who pray for one of us to succumb to his devils and lash out because, though lives would be lost in the process, the tragedy will give them some occasion to gossip and, if only for a brief while, feel superior to someone else.

Very good, very good. These are the prosecutors who've been given license to say so very much.

And now for the defense.

The first photo is fascinating isn't it, if for no other reason than it's proof that men and women do, for the most part, live very sad lives. The lady in this picture no doubt entered her adolescence fantasizing about the lovely Adonis who would someday coax her precious virtue from her. She imagined that someday her prince would come and yet, much to her disappointment, no prince ever came. What came was a fellow whose tits were just slightly smaller than hers, who was goofy and silly but, for all of his faults, would be willing to be featured in a picture alongside of her. Our fellow no doubt met her as he traveled along the same trajectory. His adolescent fantasies were ones in which his woman would be lovely, a rival for Helen herself, but Helen never wanted him. But the life of an incel is a terrible thing, isn't it? It's the very lowest of the low and so you make whatever sacrifices you must to escape that unthinkable fate. So you work the magic Nature gives to all of Her less than fortunate sons and learn how to transform a troll into a beauty. Each member of this couple resents the other, goes to bed dreaming of the lovely partner they believe they deserve but will never have. Not a nice thing by any stretch of the imagination but, if it's any solace, the beauty of Nature in the background of the photo serves to alleviate its horrors on display in the forefront.

The second photo, well, nothing worthy of any significant commentary. We, the defense, see before us a reasonably attractive girl. No grand beauty, sure, but still the type that a good number here would commit the blackest of sins for the sake of nothing more than a kiss from. But she doesn't want something like us, does she? And fortunately enough for her, she'll never have to endure that kind of humiliation. As compensation, she'll have to suffer a humiliation of a completely different kind. She'll find some beautiful man who'll fuck her, no doubt, but said man will always have his eyes open searching for a mate just a little less plain. He'll find one, of course, and toss our homely little princess aside. She'll weep her tears until another handsome man scoops her up until he becomes bored with her. Rinse and repeat until, tattered cum-rag she's become, she finds herself too threadbare to wring out.

The fellow in the third photo I have some degree of tribal sympathy for if only because he wears his hair as long as I do. Yet, this fellow has obviously grown old regardless of how desperately he attempts to retain his youth by dressing as children do. His face is wrinkled and ravaged and time is no one's friend save for those whose only comfort is the promise of the grave. He's just a member of the living Dead pretending to be otherwise by mocking the dead Living. Having been handsome once but no longer enjoying the privileges allotted to the beautiful, he can at least pretend himself superior to those who never did.

Our fourth photo is of a quirky young gal who appears desperate to portray herself as special because no one save herself is willing to consider her as such. She'll have lover upon lover, to be sure, but each one will use her only to eventually cast her aside. So desperate for love and unable to find it, she'll lull herself to sleep each night with the absurd notion that loving herself will be enough. With enough piercings adorning her skin and sufficient number of dye-jobs decorating her hair she might be able to delude herself into believing that though man after man treated her as nothing more than a toy she has some inherent value that someday someone else will recognize and celebrate. Now, that someone may resemble the fellow in the first picture and she'll hate that fact but, well, she'll always have her unsatisfied dreams and all of the resentments they inspire.

As for our final photo, well, this is a difficult one, isn't it? Nasty words come so readily to one's lips, especially if the victim in question is one of your accusers. So you take a deep breath and one step back and grudgingly give the bloated devil her due.

This lady is certainly no virgin while I myself will die as one. A difficult thing to acknowledge until one considers the circumstances under which she probably lost that virginity. This woman was, and probably continues to be, the last resort of drunken, desperate men a second away from last call. A man whose eyes were blurry with liquor and balls swollen with cum dragged this woman home because her cunt was slightly preferable to his hand. She woke up after the encounter with happy dreams in her head, looking at the man beside her and imagining a happy life with him. The man, on the other hand, opened his eyes horrified at the bloated thing beside him. He probably did his best to slip away undetected but, failing that, had to find some excuse not to have breakfast with her because he was terrified by the prospect of his friends seeing him with such an embarrassment.

But she had sex and we have not and so, miserable thing though she is, she's just a little bit better than someone...anything. The lowest point of the drunken man she seduced was probably her highest and she'll continue to dream of it as long as she continues to draw breath, reaching beneath and between her folds and stroking herself to the memory of that time she as able to pretend she was actually loved.

The lives of human beings are short, humiliating and hard and even a monster such as myself is capable of recognizing that, even if I'm only allowed to watch their sad little passion play from a distance. No man is truly capable of sympathy for a devil, as the members of Inceltears have taken pains to prove. But every so often a devil, much to his own surprise, can find himself shedding a tear for the tribe of men.
what a beautiful read:)

Guarantee that first guy gets triggered by us, because we point out how a male nowadays has to date well below his looksmatch. He knows deep down that had he been born decades ago, he'd be dating an average foid instead of a fugly whale.

The hippie guy gets triggered by our soyboy memes. The roasties look exactly as we expect, fat or fucked up. I bet they have roast beef flaps and maybe pussy piercings.

The long haired ginger probably Festival maxed

I bet most of the incels would even bang the last one if nobody found out

How did you find these people?

Also @ the last foid:

You're not supposed to leash a fucking cat, they don't like that.

How did you find these people?

Also @ the last foid:

You're not supposed to leash a fucking cat, they don't like that.
i went through their reddit post history and tried to link them to their instagram accounts or find pics of them

i went through their reddit post history and tried to link them to their instagram accounts or find pics of them
LMAO, I guess they reap what they sow in this situation because they put their shit on the Internet.

LMAO, I guess they reap what they sow in this situation because they put their shit on the Internet.
yup. Since a lot of them search for validation on reddit they always have their pictures uploaded somewhere:

this is another IT poster.
and another one.

another one

another one

Last edited:
brah atleast first guy made it and has a happy relationship nothing to critique him for

Keep in mind they would be punched very hard in HS.
That's the reason they pick on incels. To feel superior.