Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what society thinks ugly [if this guy is ugly, I'm deformed]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Y5ydRUi.jpg

Btw, he's 6'3". If this guy is ugly, I'm deformed.

The sub8 rule might be right. The hypergamy is real.

>Deathnic

/thread

Sacha Baron Cohen is jewmaxxed on top of being tall and average looking.

He is not ugly at all, just average.

WTF THAT GUYS MOGS ME TO THE GRAVE BACK HOLY FUCK, THAT GUY MOGS ME SO HARD

Y5ydRUi.jpg

JFL at these articles though, he isn’t ugly anyway and he’s a statusmaxxed comedian (my favourite comedian btw) he’s absolutely fucking hilarious.
He’s actually decent looking now that he’s looksmaxxed.

Wtf this guy mogs me so hard :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Wow borat is doing really well these days

ALADEEN MUTHAFUCKAAA

He is """""ugly""""" all because of his low FWHR and eye area, rest everything is good except hairline. You can't have flaws. That's just the way it is.

NW1-2
Good lower third
Tall af

UGLY

And we're the entitled ones who need to lower their standards apparently.
If he's actually 6ft3 he's at least noticeably above average. Plus his hairline looks good and his lower third is above average as well. Dude is possibly chadlite.

Last edited:
His face actually is kinda ugly. I mean, it still mogs mine, but he is kinda ugly. The main reason people are saying he's not ugly is because he's tall. If the picture was just his face with the rest cropped out people would be agreeing that he's unattractive.

Height > face

Tallfags GTFO

:feelshehe: Maybe they're talking about the foid

This guy is a 6 physically. Combining status and money he is like a 7.5 in the eyes of women. Definitely NOT ugly. He mogs me by 1.5 points ATLEAST.
His face actually is kinda ugly. I mean, it still mogs mine, but he is kinda ugly. The main reason people are saying he's not ugly is because he's tall. If the picture was just his face with the rest cropped out people would be agreeing that he's unattractive.

Height > face

Tallfags GTFO

Lool , you looksmax faggot this is how most normal people look like. Fuck off back to looksmax.
"Kinda ugly" just lol if he's kinda ugly than what am I ?
Absolute state of incels.co

This guy is a 6 physically. Combining status and money he is like a 7.5 in the eyes of women. Definitely NOT ugly. He mogs me by 1.5 points ATLEAST.

Lool , you looksmax faggot this is how most normal people look like. Fuck off back to looksmax.
This tbh not sure what average is nowadays jfl

This tbh not sure what average is nowadays jfl

Just go outside, more than half of the people look average. Most fakecels here who think this guy is "ugly" are probably closeted homos sucking off Chico or O'Prys dick on looksmax

This guy is ugly??? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I must look like a minion of the Antichrist to holes then.

Ethnic = ugly.

Brutal, if foids think this is ugly I am doomed

Just go outside, more than half of the people look average. Most fakecels here who think this guy is "ugly" are probably closeted homos sucking off Chico or O'Prys dick on looksmax
I do bro. I just mean I don't know what others consider average anymore if they think that guy is ugly.

I must not even be considered human

If that guy is ugly i'm a -2/10

There's nothing wrong with his face, he just lacks hypermasculine features. Lol, if you're not chad you're ugly in 2020.

That height difference must be 1 fucking foot

JFL at these articles though, he isn’t ugly anyway and he’s a statusmaxxed comedian (my favourite comedian btw) he’s absolutely fucking hilarious.

He's also guess kinda based. He actually made fun of faggots in one of his movies.

they seem looksmatched for sure

Y5ydRUi.jpg

That’s what my dad looked like in his 20s.

Normie tallfag khazar elite.

If he's ugly then I'm subhuman

:kys:

Y5ydRUi.jpg

Damn, they weren't kidding. She's a pig.

Brutal, if foids think this is ugly I am doomed
I can’t cope with this shit. When they said “celebrities with ugly significant others” I thought they were calling the female ugly for a second, that’s how anti looks matched the couple is jfl
if you say this couple is looksmatched you’re a fucking idiot. Cohen mogs

You can't have flaws. That's just the way it is.
Until whores have their rights taken.
And we're the entitled ones who need to lower their standards apparently.
Most fakecels here who think this guy is "ugly" are probably closeted homos sucking off Chico or O'Prys dick on looksmax
they seem looksmatched for sure
they are only looks matched because of the full face of makeup, without it he would mog her

Last edited:

looksmax.org has turned into a lowIQ faggot cesspit.

Last time I checked they were miring and rating each other's butt-hole, I mean literal butt-hole.

looksmax.org has turned into a lowIQ faggot cesspit.

Last time I checked they were miring and rating each other's butt-hole, I mean literal butt-hole.
:dafuckfeels:
You're bullshitting me right?

take the long midface pill @Ryo_Hazuki