Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what slays.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
Every single day until you admit it.

RW5dXYX.jpg

OF0kzCX.jpg

1WkWJ7R.jpg

what exactly is this?

Take a better picture next time, i can barely see his face

flowerful said:
what exactly is this?

Pictures of this PSL 6.5/10 guy that I followed around for a bit. Keep in mind, on the prestige scale, there is not much that ranks below a grocery store (or whole foods store) clerk. It was a very redpilling experience. Girls that have that default resting bitch face (that you see all the time) light up when a guy like that shows up.

He has that slayer phenotype.

Scruffy hair, unkempt scruff to his face, ultra-low and forward-set supraorbital ridge, doesn't care about fashionmaxxing (keep up with the latest hair trends, etc), very laid back, etc. 

This one girl in particular was miring the fuck out of him (while interacting with him, all giggly and nervous) and he seemed just so jaded, kept his gaze fixed on the ground because he obviously experiences this on a daily basis. It wasn't the woman in these pictures, but another one.

This is what slays these days. Show up at any high school or college and the girls will go nuts. Bonus points if he beats women or pees on them like Chris Brown and R. Kelly. 
[img=500x300]http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/article_main_image/public/media/tyga-aka-michael-ray-nguyen-stevenson-rockthe-bells-2012-billboard-650.jpg[/img]

He looks just decent, definitely not Chad tier.

Thats no chad not even close.