Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this is what riding the cock carousel looks like

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Screenshot 2018 11 29 12 39 52

her name is angie varona, the girl who was famous for being a jailbait teen on the internet.

she decided to settle down and find herself a non chad with a bulbous nose.

That anthony.wilkinson.585 has recently uploaded three pics of his gun. Is he planning to go ER or what? Creepy.

Fucking cuck, as if Id ever let a women call me a hunk on social media and display me like some trophy
This guy is being cucked, you can tell from the picture

had many intense wanks to her

i don't understand why guys are still obsessed with her, she's fucking washed up

Boyfriend day.

That faggot has a punchable face

this guy is literally high tier normie but a cuck who hides it well

Also idgaf how hot a girl is, if she previously rode cock carousel and came up to me for relationship I would turn her away and call her spoiled goods

that guy looks deformed, he's not a Chad

WTF there's a national boyfriend day... isn't valentines day already bad enough. God damn just nuke this earth already...

Fucking cuck, as if Id ever let a women call me a hunk on social media and display me like some trophy
This guy is being cucked, you can tell from the picture

You say that yet he's baw deep in pussy. I'd ride that slut

The dude isn't an hunk at all. He's pretty ugly tbh.
But I can't remember the foid, tbh. Can someone link a famous pic of her?

Surprising that she decided to settle at that age

Settle?, she said happy "boy friend" day, not happy "husband" day, heck in these times even being married doesn't mean anything. I don't consider a woman settled until she's dead, there's always time and opportunity for her to cuck you while alive.

this guy is literally high tier normie but a cuck who hides it well

Also idgaf how hot a girl is, if she previously rode cock carousel and came up to me for relationship I would turn her away and call her spoiled goods
Lol Based Vaporeoncel
I honestly think this dude is only in on this for a temporary hole. I doubt he commits to that

Just wait until next year for this cunt to do this with a different man.

I hope he gets roidrage and beats the crap out of her

dat ass is ridiculous

ME64VVV o

Bet she’s used up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back