Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what my life has come to.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
20 years old, BlackPilled suicidally depressed incel, laying on my bed in my parents attic. Typing a post on a website that is my only source of human interaction. 20 years old, and I still am not in college. Were I born a Chad, I would be sound asleep in an expensive AF college dorm with 2-4 females on both sides of me. In addition to laying with dozens of them years prior and countless hours of experience. 20 years old, and I still work a shitty retail job that teenagers do as a part time gig. This is the end result of my 2 decades on this planet. An existence so horribly shit stained, not even flies would touch it.

Same all due to family

How did you fare in high school?
Mostly life stems from how you fare in high school, if you sucked at it and had bad grades, you pretty much had an idea of how your life would end.

So it's over for brainletcels

Mostly life stems from how you fare in high school, if you sucked at it and had bad grades, you pretty much had an idea of how your life would end.

I plan on ending my life on the 25th of this month. With any luck, reincarnation is real and hopefully I'll be reborn as a Chad. I would rather start over with a clean slate than prolong an existence of suffering from being an incel as well as regret from missed developmental milestones and experiences.

I had one of the best grades in entire school of above 700 students. I look for a job in production :feelsautistic:

20 years old, BlackPilled suicidally depressed incel, laying on my bed in my parents attic. Typing a post on a website that is my only source of human interaction. 20 years old, and I still am not in college. Were I born a Chad, I would be sound asleep in an expensive AF college dorm with 2-4 females on both sides of me. In addition to laying with dozens of them years prior and countless hours of experience. 20 years old, and I still work a shitty retail job that teenagers do as a part time gig. This is the end result of my 2 decades on this planet. An existence so horribly shit stained, not even flies would touch it.
Hey man, be thankful for your folks and a roof, and food.

What groups have you joined?

People make friends in groups....