Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what @Master has been doing in his spare time

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
We all know he's taken a step away from the forum, essentially leaving it in no one's hands (there are no admins now), and that he is still very active on Twitter.

So I was wondering what he was up to on Twitter and this is the first thing I see:

Seems like he's now trying to use Twitter as a dating site or something :feelskek:

No flame against him or anything, I just found it comical that he spends his time more on Twitter doing this sort of thing than attempting to improve this site now. That being said, I do genuinely hope he is successful in his attempts on Twitter, however doubtful I am of its effectiveness.

Last edited:
Based as fuck what a lad, 109 retweets he is gonna have a harem after this. Niggerd

-
God bless him though, he still pays the bills for this place
-
Yes, we should be appreciative of that - at least he still maintains the upkeep of this place so that it stays online and running.

context: master is an "incel" server filled with femcels.

Based as fuck what a lad, 109 retweets he is gonna have a harem after this. Niggerd
I am curious as to if this actually works out for him or not

Master is a "player" who gets a bunch of bitches and mogs niggers, maybe one day jf we create a large hate forum like him we too can ascend.
just be a incel forum owner theory

all he will find on x is a gay buddy

Just because he has a few bad tweets doesn't make him a weirdo. I have bad posts on this site, and so does everyone else. Sometimes we say shit we shouldn't. Water is wet, but luckily he still pays for this site so we have a platform to talk so let's thank him for that at least.

Just because he has a few bad tweets doesn't make him a weirdo. I have bad posts on this site, and so does everyone else. Sometimes we say shit we shouldn't. Water is wet, but luckily he still pays for this site so we have a platform to talk so let's thank him for that at least.

Just modmaxx theory

He can find himself a nice gold digger if he's lucky

We all know he's taken a step away from the forum, essentially leaving it in no one's hands (there are no admins now), and that he is still very active on Twitter.

So I was wondering what he was up to on Twitter and this is the first thing I see:
View attachment 1042517

Seems like he's now trying to use Twitter as a dating site or something :feelskek:

No flame against him or anything, I just found it comical that he spends his time more on Twitter doing this sort of thing than attempting to improve this site now. That being said, I do genuinely hope he is successful in his attempts on Twitter, however doubtful I am of its effectiveness.
hes actually a gigachad with a huge harem of females and he runs this website to make shit ton of money

He forgot to switch accounts :lul:

-
God bless him though, he still pays the bills for this place
-
You have to be stupid if you think he's paying bills.
He's MAKING money off this site, that's the only reason why it's even still alive.
He obviously doesn't give two fucks about this place, he would've shut it down already if it wasn't making him money.