Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This is what LDAR should be like

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This man is a hERo :feelsYall:

That comment never saw the daylight because youtube would delete it in seconds, how did IT came in possession of it?

Epic if authentic; low-inhibcels always deliver the lulz.

If true, this man is a hero. He needs funding for a new setup so he can spend his days ruining foids lives with ease.

This guy knows how to push cuck's and rostie's buttons.

That comment never saw the daylight because youtube would delete it in seconds, how did IT came in possession of it?
What? Are you implying that they posted it themselves and took a picture of it? What nonsense! Everything posted on IncelTears is always 100% true and factual, and they've never hidden or removed content that went against their agenda.. Actually nevermind, they don't even have an agenda, IncelTears is a support group just here to save incels from their own misguided ways and misogyny!

There's a special going on right now if you want to join, for a low low price of all of your disposable income for the rest of your life, you can get a package deal containing a blindfold and earplugs (for when some of the things those pesky incels are saying start to get to you), a lifetime's supply of soylent, lifetime's subscription to 5 onlyfan's models of your choice, as well as a plaque proclaiming you as a proud cuck supporter of women's rights!

Sweet! This post made my day, this guy is a hERo yes.

I hope it's true :feelsohh:

Is that Bust a Nut Guy?

in-the-clouds-

· 5h

I mean, instead of cheating sex workers out of their job he could just hire one and use her services for two minutes and lose his virginity

level 2
SquirrelMuted

· 4h

The fact they won’t do this is the part I will never get my head around. Completely invalidates the term incel. Every single one of them are volcels.

Continue this thread

level 2
Pixel-Planets

· 40m

Maybe let’s not insinuate that potentially violent people should be going to one of the most underprivileged classes, there’s a reason why being raped/assaulted/harassed/stalked is so high among prostitutes and other workers.

Those "leftist correcting another leftist for not being leftist enough" exchanges would be funny if they weren't so annoying.

Last edited:
Mirin' NTness and low inhibition if true

they have a 6th sense that allows them to feel when another deadly inkwell attack will happen so they can protect the queens