Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what IT thinks incels look like

Funny thing is they shit on his looks on neckbeardthings because “he looks like a dorito” and “his feet look weird”

Funny thing is they shit on his looks on neckbeardthings because “he looks like a dorito” and “his feet look weird”
lookism is law, and yet they blame us for observing their actions?

Dude mogs me in every single way, but I have a better personality, ngl.

Not uncommon for coping soyboys to find "flaws" in attractive men in order to make themselves feel better.

Ironic cause he would definitely mog 99 percent of soy faggots on reddit

Mogs me at not looking like a monkey. ( Body hair wise )

I thought it was parody at first jfl

why is he holding a bottle of clorox

I think that is a looksmax.org poster, if you read the comments, it appears that way. There are a fair number of legit chads on looksmax.org though.

I know him, I called him Jewish all the time. Fucked up thing is that he's actually a teenager himself, so why the fuck are those faggots calling him a "pedo"?!

Incels mog the average IT user.

They are coping so fucking hard. This dude is a literal Chad. The fags saying that are pudgy little 4/10 soyboys who grow beards to hide their lack of jawline and their excess face fat.

mogs me horribly

if any of those mongrels saw him on the street they would think that he is one of them. Foids probably oogle over his ass. What a mentalcel.

if any of those mongrels saw him on the street they would think that he is one of them. Foids probably oogle over his ass. What a mentalcel.

I don't think he's an incel but he looks young so probably going through a redpill/blackpill phase. I think even Chads can go through the redpill/blackpill phase once they realize how shallow whores are. However at the end they benefit from it so they don't care.

They think we're just some unwashed chadlites ngl