Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what it takes if you have incel tier frame and face

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Bruno fernandes plays for the biggest club in the world (Madrid, Barcelona copers gtfoh with your rice and beaner fans), in the biggest sport in the world, albeit a club that has fallen on tough times lately.

He is exceptionally talented, and is likely to become one of the top 5 players globally as Messi and Ronaldo decline/retire.

However he is also an incel physically, he had to be this fucking good, oh and earn $14m+ pet year, and be a national hero in a country of ass kicking chads, to get a wife.

Fafd2877cfee5b51abd54d16a9dca1df

mogs me from barcelona to madrid

Cope. He already reached his potential at 24. Messi Ronaldo my ass.

It's over in the west.

wife is probably roast

Cope. He already reached his potential at 24. Messi Ronaldo my ass.
I said top 5, so he will be among top 5 midfielders, man u can put a good team around him, he plays in one of top 3 national sides, if pogba gets his shit together he will kill it

I have no idea who this dude is but he looks normie to me in terms of looks

I said top 5, so he will be among top 5 midfielders, man u can put a good team around him, he plays in one of top 3 national sides, if pogba gets his shit together he will kill it
I wonder why Pogba, a great talent wastes his time at such a shit club. He could've been better if he was disciplined enough and play for a better Club. Also, Portugal at Top 3 national sides? So Uruguay is Top 2 then?

Last edited:
I have no idea who this dude is but he looks normie to me in terms of looks
his eye area is kill, negative canthal tilt and weak, non-intimdating eyes. And he has dark skin and black eyes. If he wasn't so famous he would be roping.

his eye area is kill, negative canthal tilt and weak, non-intimdating eyes. And he has dark skin and black eyes. If he wasn't so famous he would be roping.
He still isn't repulsive. Lowtier normie maybe, dunno how tall he is

But yes of course he's statusmaxxed

He still isn't repulsive. Lowtier normie maybe, dunno how tall he is

But yes of course he's statusmaxxed
I think his dark skin and black eyes work, stormfront copers need to get over that shit, Mediterranean s mog.
But yeah the eyes, ears, narrow skull and jaw are killer.
Dunno height, think he's similar to me , looks 175-180cm

His wife looks autistic.

he plays a high iq position too

Requires high awareness/vision/reaction/decision-making/technique

he status-maxxed to oblivion and back just to get with that beckylite?

really goes to show how worthless status is compared to looks.

he plays a high iq position too

Requires high awareness/vision/reaction/decision-making/technique
yes, I think the way him and pogba compliment each other is gonna.be good for man u even though I hate them.
doesn't mean they dont need to replace every other fucking player except maybe rashford
I wonder why Pogba, a great talent wastes his time at such a shit club. He could've been better if he was disciplined enough and play for a better Club. Also, Portugal at Top 3 national sides? So Uruguay is Top 2 then?
pogba is talented but for me jury is still out on how elite he is, he dominated Italy as a box2box in a team.that 100% dictated the game, with a midfield partner who normally had 2 men on him, in a league where if u dont have the ball no one cares where u go.

who's better than portugal? France I can easily argue, anyone else? maybe Belgium ? Holland are not, England are not, nor Spain or Germany, and conmebol is a joke, Brazil are not better than Portugal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back