Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what Incels used to date, can't no more

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
These days every man has difficulties to even get a fatty. But before the Internet, even incels could get a skinny woman. Pic related is what incels used to get in the good old day. These days a skinny woman on the Internet is in high demand. And this woman wouldn't let aqn incel near her.

fSTcYGN.jpg

Faaaaaccccckkkk she looks like my oneitis

These days every man has difficulties to even get a fatty. But before the Internet, even incels could get a skinny woman. Pic related is what incels used to get in the good old day. These days a skinny woman on the Internet is in high demand. And this woman wouldn't let aqn incel near her.

fSTcYGN.jpg

Its for average and high tier normies. Why would she let an incel near her when she has 50 normies lined up. WHile she cant fuck chad, she can still fuck 50 decent looking guys, she would never go near an incel. Just rememeber a fat foid has more status then all of us.

That's really depressing.

I'd marry her in a heartbeat... that's how bad things are

very true. I´ve been rejected by dozens of women like that at speed dating events.

I'd eat that ass so hard.

oh man idk, i think id have to pass on that one

But before the Internet, even incels could get a skinny woman.

If you can get women, you're not incel.

Secondly, I went to high school in the early 2000s. While the internet obviously existed, there were no smartphones, youtube, social media, tinder, etc. Back then if you used the internet for anything besides e-mail, instant messaging people you already knew in real life, doing research for a report or downloading music...you were a nerd.

But guess what? All the fat girls and otherwise sub4 girls were with average looking guys or better. I got rejected by the fattest girl in the school, who later dated a chad-lite. Juggernaut law was still in full effect.

Face it, juggernaut law is eternal and immortal. It's like the Abrahamic god. There is no power greater...it's existence transcends that of time and space.

Her hair is terrible wtf I mog her to oblivion

It's like the Abrahamic god. There is no power greater...it's existence transcends that of time and space.
Modcuck outs himself as Yaweh's bitch. No surprise there.

This is very true.

Chad's are too available they are literally one click away on dating websites, tinder, etc. No Chad will turn down easy sex and then the femoid will catch feelings and think she and Chad have much more going on than just a ons. Some girls are even ok with being a cum bucket for Chad. Chad is too available

I've been called ugly by one of the most horrendous female creatures I have ever seen, the kind that people talk about with disgust on their face.

In today's world those whores get false validations anywhere they go. Internet has done even the most disgusting females believe that they are in power of choosing.

Her looksmatch is buying AK-47 as we speak.

Secondly, I went to high school in the early 2000s. While the internet obviously existed, there were no smartphones, youtube, social media, tinder, etc. Back then if you used the internet for anything besides e-mail, instant messaging people you already knew in real life, doing research for a report or downloading music...you were a nerd.

But guess what? All the fat girls and otherwise sub4 girls were with average looking guys or better. I got rejected by the fattest girl in the school, who later dated a chad-lite. Juggernaut law was still in full effect.

Face it, juggernaut law is eternal and immortal. It's like the Abrahamic god. There is no power greater...it's existence transcends that of time and space.

Sexual revolution is what started it.

I just done reading a biography of Franz Liszt, the pianist from the 19th century. At one point he had an out of wedlock relationship with some noble woman who was still married but lived separate from her husband and just because of that they became instant pariahs. Many people literally started to shun them, and their reputation was essentially soiled for good to the point they had to move to a different city. This was a mere 150 years ago, give or take. Liszt himself was considered a filthy libertine, despite the fact compared to any modern day musician he was a saint. Think, at one point he took some drugs with George Sand! Compared to what rock stars do today it's almost childish, and Liszt felt guilty enough about it at the end of his life he made himself into a priest and lived a life of seclusion in some private villa in Rome.

I don't think people realize just how far gone modern society is.

Before feminism, women dated their looksmatch. It’s almost impossble to believe now, but that’s how things worked.

Bitch looks like Eggy. Would not tap.

She looks older than me and I'm 42...

Well this is depressing.

It never began

Sexual revolution is what started it.

I just done reading a biography of Franz Liszt, the pianist from the 19th century. At one point he had an out of wedlock relationship with some noble woman who was still married but lived separate from her husband and just because of that they became instant pariahs. Many people literally started to shun them, and their reputation was essentially soiled for good to the point they had to move to a different city. This was a mere 150 years ago, give or take. Liszt himself was considered a filthy libertine, despite the fact compared to any modern day musician he was a saint. Think, at one point he took some drugs with George Sand! Compared to what rock stars do today it's almost childish, and Liszt felt guilty enough about it at the end of his life he made himself into a priest and lived a life of seclusion in some private villa in Rome.

I don't think people realize just how far gone modern society is.
It's over.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: