Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what incels looks like today

Just attention whores

Don't trust opportunists on social media that say edgy things and briefly entertain anti-feminism because it is considered cool.

Don't trust opportunists on social media that say edgy things and briefly entertain anti-feminism because it is considered cool.

I didn’t know being an incel is cool now.

I didn’t know being an incel is cool now.

Just the anti-feminism aspect and joking about women.

Being a true incel will never be cool, because true incels will get called fakecels by bandwagon hopping fakecels if inceldom becomes trendy.

how are they claiming to be incel?

the second dude is literally having sex

They are amateurs. Not having sex for a couple of days and crying on utube about being incels. They don't have this.

Stsmall845x845 pad1000x1000f8f8f8

Not a chad
He almost fooled me because he has a good lower third, but his forehead, hair, and and eye area drops his smv and he deliberately tries to obscure this

Exactly this. People like him are just trying to milk the growing edgy audience. Compare his content to Hamudi or IncelTV and you’ll find they are nothing alike. This guy is more like a living 4Chan gag than an actual incel

Who even invented this 6-month and you're incel bullshit.

If I had sex every six months I would be the happiest person on earth.

I read somewhere that he is just a shitposter using whatever edgy content he finds.

These people are calling themselves incels since they haven’t had sex in a couple of weeks. If I had sex that often my life would be damn near perfect

FFS CAN WE HAVE ANYTHING

Just the anti-feminism aspect and joking about women.

Being a true incel will never be cool, because true incels will get called fakecels by bandwagon hopping fakecels if inceldom becomes trendy.

I hate fakecels grifter who co-opt our suffering for internet clicks and likes. fuck these posers.