Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what humans will look like in the year 2100

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Enjoy your mixed race disgusting world (with no positive canthat tilt cuz no whites lol).

Apparently a bunch of miserable Elliot Rodgers will be running around. I like how they didn’t even bother rendering what a male will look like

Article:
The Pew study found that among newlyweds in 2010, 36 percent of Asian women married outside their race, compared with 17 percent of Asian men. Pew also found that 26 percent of Hispanics married outside their race, compared with 9 percent of whites and 17 percent of blacks.

A 2010 Pew Research Study found that interracial marriages in the U.S. reached a record of 4.8 million and have been steadily climbing since those figures were compiled. To put that in context, one of out of every seven new marriages is among people of different racial backgrounds.

Attachments

• 1596742557011.jpeg
    1596742557011.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Racemixing is DEGENERATE

View attachment 309562

Enjoy your mixed race disgusting world (with no positive canthat tilt cuz no whites lol).

Apparently a bunch of miserable Elliot Rodgers will be running around. I like how they didn’t even bother rendering what a male will look like

View attachment 309565

Article:
The Pew study found that among newlyweds in 2010, 36 percent of Asian women married outside their race, compared with 17 percent of Asian men. Pew also found that 26 percent of Hispanics married outside their race, compared with 9 percent of whites and 17 percent of blacks.

A 2010 Pew Research Study found that interracial marriages in the U.S. reached a record of 4.8 million and have been steadily climbing since those figures were compiled. To put that in context, one of out of every seven new marriages is among people of different racial backgrounds.

Massive race cope.

I'll be 104 years old

how will incels lookin in 2100?

Niggook master race.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck top left

View attachment 309562

View attachment 309565

Article:

>positive canthal tilt
>white exclusive phenotype
huh?

Tbh first two look fine.
What are you smoking.

Positive canthal tilt is also found in non whitos.

Light skin?
Bright eyes?

HAHAHAHAH

Jokes aside, this is such blatant globalist propaganda. They just assume that all races of humans will start mixing with all other races since in their globalist world order, local ethnicities, cultures, peoples and nations would cease to exist. Replaced by these mixed race liberal slaves of capitalism.

Last edited:
I imagine countries like the US, Brazil, UK, Australia, and Canada might have a lot of people who look like this by 2100 (to be fair, those countries already do), but I don't think the majority of people will look like this by 2100. People in smaller countries will still be secluded. Will Croatia, Mongolia, or Cameroon be heavily mixed that soon? I doubt it. Anyways, this seems inevitable. Groups have mixed to create "new" groups in the past and the same will happen in the future... Just look at Hispanics

Humans look the same as they did 100 years ago. Just more libcuck racemixing propaganda.
Those foids are not even close to what the mongrels of the future will look like if Whites are gone.
That is a "beautification" that they are employing to soft the normies into doing it more.
As if white, race traitor, coal burner, white foids weren't doing it enough.

Human race will die because women cannot get chad

Jokes aside, this is such blatant globalist propaganda. They just assume that all races of humans will start mixing with all other races since in their globalist world order, local ethnicities, cultures, peoples and nations would cease to exist. Replaced by these mixed race liberal slaves of capitalism.
Individuals probably won't race mix at too much of a higher rate, but what is certain is that every first world nation will become multiracial.

Individuals probably won't race mix at too much of a higher rate, but what is certain is that every first world nation will become multiracial.
They are still not going to become this mixed. Not by 2100 atleast. And the rest of the world will pretty much remain the same
Looks like that "Arya Stark" goblin got fucked by Khal Drogo
:feelskek:

This is precisely what the globalists want: a slave class, united by no real tribe or clan, isolated and more easily controlled.

Most people have no fucking clue about this sinister agenda, and that's the real frightening part. It's perfectly couched in anti-racist progressivism, so of course it's going to be seen as a positive thing.

Meanwhile, elites are interbreeding to keep their bloodlines pure. I mean, look what they fucking did to Diana for risking to impurify the British royal bloodline by fucking a sand nigger. Imagine the future king of England having an Arab mutt half brother who will one day have a claim to the throne of the British empire. Imagine being cucked like that for all of history to observe.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, elites are interbreeding to keep their bloodlines pure. I mean, look what they fucking did to Diana for risking to impurify the British royal bloodline by fucking a sand nigger. Imagine the future king of England having an Arab mutt half brother who will one day have a claim to the throne of the British empire. Imagine being cucked like that for all of history to observe
I guess you were hibernating for the past couple of years and missed the whole Megan Markle drama

I guess you were hibernating for the past couple of years and missed the whole Megan Markle drama

Yeah, and look how that's turning out. The official story is that they don't want to be a part of the royal life anymore, so they left to live a normal one. It's like Harry is the family embarrassment who got sent away.

I won't pretend to know the inner workings of the House of Windsor, but upper class nobility all have the same attitude everywhere around the world.

Waw bro what a counter argument. :feelsseriously:
It is a Cope. Most people with positive canthal tilt are white or part white (like octaroons). It’s clearly a European feature

I honestly don't see why ethno-nationalism isn't moar mainstream.
The blacks are screaming "We Wuz Gettin' Killed By Knees 'n' Shieeet"
The whites are saying "We just want to grill for gods sake"
The chinks are speaking "Ching Chong Ping Pong"
Just stick to your own.
What's the problem? There is no problem!

literal bug people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back