Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what having a Chad friend must be like

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I wouldn't be able to stand being mogged to death if I had one. That's why I avoid any interaction with Chads.

IMG 20200228 210655

Zuckmog

like this everyday :lul:

He gets all the attention while we get nothing. Over.

IT: The guy on the right looks as attractive as the guy on the left. They both seem to have a nice confidence and personality :soy:

Good lord I hate this channel. Putting disabled on display as if they were some sort of an attraction.

I remember this channel featured a Stacy that "dated" a heavily disabled guy once. I didn't know what to think about this shit.

I wouldn't be able to stand being mogged to death if I had one. That's why I avoid any interaction with Chads.

View attachment 209901

:lul:
From the thumbnail I thought that thing in the background is growing out of his ear or eye or something JFL
Looks like he is part of the Adeptus Mechanicus lel

Oh, btw, fuck that psychopath of a chad next to him. That guy defintely gets a kick out of humiliating disabled people. I wish someone would run him over with a tank and squeeze the shit out of him like toothpaste. In ArmA 3.

He gets all the attention while we get nothing. Over.
Can confirm. A chad was one of my best friends back in high school before I eventually stopped going. Foids would cheese over him, and ignore me, or treat me like vermin.

Must be pure torture, if i was friend to a chad, i would instantly cut all ties to him, ngl.

lmao ive seen this guy and his youtube channel
Good lord I hate this channel. Putting disabled on display as if they were some sort of an attraction.

I remember this channel featured a Stacy that "dated" a heavily disabled guy once. I didn't know what to think about this shit.
virtue signal maxxing

Somebody put that guy out of his misery , Jesus Christ

The worst one was when an Iraq vet came home with his face completely fucking melted off by a bomb. No hair, just melted ooze where his features once were. He really shouldn't have survived. Naturally he made the news and his wife was like "oh I don't care, he's still the same guy! :soy: (Minus a face) " and yet she divorced him a month later once the news forgot about his story.

Edit: attached a photo of the guy (plus a quote)
84a842a08493d15ea04fa822f37b83ba3005d25f3e2142704fb6a89f4ed828c7

The worst one was when an Iraq vet came home with his face completely fucking melted off by a bomb. No hair, just melted ooze where his features once were. He really shouldn't have survived. Naturally he made the news and his wife was like "oh I don't care, he's still the same guy! :soy: (Minus a face) " and yet she divorced him a month later once the news forgot about his story.

Edit: attached a photo of the guy (plus a quote) View attachment 209930
The look in her eyes. It says it all.

The look in her eyes. It says it all.

She can't even look him in the fucking eyes. He's just standing there like "please just look at me..." It's goddamn tragic. Every politician and CEO who helped provoke the endless resource wars in the middle east should be put on a wall and shot (in le Vidya :soy: ) for their crimes against humanity. Using these young men as pawns for a nation that couldn't care less

She can't even look him in the fucking eyes. He's just standing there like "please just look at me..." It's goddamn tragic. Every politician and CEO who helped provoke the endless resource wars in the middle east should be put on a wall and shot (in le Vidya :soy: ) for their crimes against humanity. Using these young men as pawns for a nation that couldn't care less
This is why I'm anti-war. I'm not gonna die for some country or corporation that doesn't give a shit about me.