Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what happens when your nice

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
A simple instance that will never happen in my lifetime again. I got my drivers license very late so I knew how hard it was to function as an adult without a car. I met this guy this semester on campus and we hit it up, one time he desperately had no ride so out of kindness I said "ill drop you off", and because he lives kinda far away from campus I thought it would be like a rare occasion. Like I said I know how horrible it is to have no ride so I only helped him as I didn't want to see him stranded. Before you knew it he asked me again the next week, I was thinking to myself "erm how have you been getting to campus and leaving campus this whole time when you never met me?". Before you knew it he started pestering me every single day and then I told him to stop and then he responded by saying im his best friend (a lie) because he only ever called me when it so happened to coincide with needing a ride. I blocked him immediately when he wouldn't stop. Whenever something isn't going right for you, dont try to make amends or negotiate or even compromise, just block. BLOCK always, it'll save you so much time. That is what happens when you try and be too kind. I can't help it that I care about people and really don't want to see others fail but then people take advantage of you. So now when theres someone that ever needs help I'll just look away, if I stay too long Ill end up helping regardless and I don't want to be used like that again.

Last edited:
I read all of it

This is why we need to darktriadmaxx

I got used like that all the time. I lent a coworker a lot of money because he recently moved to where the job was. He gave it all back right away, but the problem was I got it all stolen when I slept at a sauana (my stupid mistake). I found out later on that that asshole was talking shit behind my back the whole time at work.

Only be nice to the right people

An understandable reaction to a leech. Taking kindness for granted is all too commonplace. Especially sucks when you can tell that they are not doing it with the intentions of forming a stronger bond with you, simply just siphoning as much resources from you as possible. The weak-willed would cower and continue to adhere to their demands, so respect for breaking free before he could guilt-trip you further.

You shouldn't be nice to people who aren't nice to you. Never do that.
This summer will be a heavy time of reflection for me, I'm looking at a lot of things ive done this year and there's so many mistakes I've made. Way too many things I've done wrong, so once im doing pondering there will have to be some changes to my character. I just felt like shit seeing him stranded, and all I got in return for being kind was to be used. I will follow what you said and will only be nice to someone that was nice to me in the first place, not the other way around.

bro I need a ride Sunday can u help me bro your'e my best friend :feelscomfy:

You did good man

I got used like that all the time. I lent a coworker a lot of money because he recently moved to where the job was. He gave it all back right away, but the problem was I got it all stolen when I slept at a sauana (my stupid mistake). I found out later on that that asshole was talking shit behind my back the whole time at work.
Never ever trust anyone... ive seen people do that type of shit time and time again, so i jump on the bandwagon too :feelsEhh: , dine and dashing, petty theft, and vandalizing property was my favorite darktriad coping kek

A simple instance that will never happen in my lifetime again. I got my drivers license very late so I knew how hard it was to function as an adult without a car. I met this guy this semester on campus and we hit it up, one time he desperately had no ride so out of kindness I said "ill drop you off", and because he lives kinda far away from campus I thought it would be like a rare occasion. Like I said I know how horrible it is to have no ride so I only helped him as I didn't want to see him stranded. Before you knew it he asked me again the next week, I was thinking to myself "erm how have you been getting to campus and leaving campus this whole time when you never met me?". Before you knew it he started pestering me every single day and then I told him to stop and then he responded by saying im his best friend (a lie) because he only ever called me when it so happened to coincide with needing a ride. I blocked him immediately when he wouldn't stop. Whenever something isn't going right for you, dont try to make amends or negotiate or even compromise, just block. BLOCK always, it'll save you so much time. That is what happens when you try and be too kind. I can't help it that I care about people and really don't want to see others fail but then people take advantage of you. So now when theres someone that ever needs help I'll just look away, if I stay too long Ill end up helping regardless and I don't want to be used like that again.
Ohh bro that was your first mistake never help anyone especially people you go to school with. Once you help those kind of cretins they will feel entitled. My psychologist told me I should make friends on campus(2 months ago) so because I was stupid I thought maybe I should invite some random person(He was my classmate) to a paid internship(Someone really need uni students for the internship). So I invited him and he made a some money. Then he would start hitting me up saying, "bro do you have any other opportunities and shit like that". Mind you, I had to approach this guy and he would act buddy buddy with me, I told him yes and to meet me on campus the next day.

I swear, this motherfucker brought foids and his friends. When I told them that I only needed one person(I didn't I just didn't want to get mogged and hang out with people I didn't know). This guy literally came to me and said, "stop being greedy". After that day I told myself that never help anyone make relationships that'll benefit you. To this day that motherfucker, his friends and foids are still asking me but I'm too high inhib to say anything :cryfeels:

Ohh bro that was your first mistake never help anyone especially people you go to school with. Once you help those kind of cretins they will feel entitled. My psychologist told me I should make friends on campus(2 months ago) so because I was stupid I thought maybe I should invite some random person(He was my classmate) to a paid internship(Someone really need uni students for the internship). So I invited him and he made a some money. Then he would start hitting me up saying, "bro do you have any other opportunities and shit like that". Mind you, I had to approach this guy and he would act buddy buddy with me, I told him yes and to meet me on campus the next day.

I swear, this motherfucker brought foids and his friends. When I told them that I only needed one person(I didn't I just didn't want to get mogged and hang out with people I didn't know). This guy literally came to me and said, "stop being greedy". After that day I told myself that never help anyone make relationships that'll benefit you. To this day that motherfucker, his friends and foids are still asking me but I'm too high inhib to say anything :cryfeels:
this is the end game for being nice, what a selfish individual. You will have to tell him plain and simple "not possible". The worst part is when you are helping someone not even out of trying to gain anything but just trying to help them have a better livelihood and they just decide to leech and insult you. This example you've given me mirrors my situation too much, for me I've got a lot of fixing to do. I will never help anyone in my campus ever. I don't care who it is, could be the richest man in the world, I will just look then look away and keep moving.

helping normies always was a bad thing. they will try to keep on taking advantage out of you without trying to pay you back or be nice to u

this is the end game for being nice, what a selfish individual. You will have to tell him plain and simple "not possible". The worst part is when you are helping someone not even out of trying to gain anything but just trying to help them have a better livelihood and they just decide to leech and insult you. This example you've given me mirrors my situation too much, for me I've got a lot of fixing to do. I will never help anyone in my campus ever. I don't care who it is, could be the richest man in the world, I will just look then look away and keep moving.
100% brocel. DON'T BE NICE TO ANYONE unless they are nice to you OR if you can somehow exploit them for their resources.

Just ignore em i never let em know my next move

:yes: it is worse as a low tier man as well they expect you to be a nice submissive person and if you are not you are literally the devil