Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens when you marry a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
You lose your kids, you spend all your money trying to get custody. Then you cry on camera.

Ascension is worse than inceldom.

Wtf I just saw this on my recommended. Didn't think it was anything serious.
Damn. this man need some help.

Last edited:
What a pussy.

This is what happens when you marry a roastie.

It's virgin or nothing. No hymen no diamond.

I feel sorry for the man tbh. Escaping a cult but leaving your children behind because of legal issues. Must be very painful for him. Hopefully he will get his children back and learn how to avoid retarded sluts.

What a pussy.

This is what happens when you marry a roastie.

It's virgin or nothing. No hymen no diamond.
Lol at virgin worshiping, like a virgin won't fuck you over the same way a roastie will.

Lol at virgin worshiping, like a virgin won't fuck you over the same way a roastie will.

Figure 1 1

Holy shit I didn't know about this.
Brb, going to marry a virgin.
Oh wait, I can't, they don't want me either.
Although looking at the source data I'd say this has more to do what kind of person remains a virgin until marriage more than with the corrupting power of sex. Having premarital sex is a symptom of being bad marriage material rather than the cause, so it matters more why a foid is a virgin (too young for sex vs controlling parents vs being chaste out of principle) rather than just that she is a virgin (intact hymen but has given dozens of rimjobs in various parking lots).

Last edited:
This happens if you are an ex-incel. I suspect that Chad is immune to divorce-rape.