Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens when you let women in your community

BiraCEL

BiraCEL

Greycel
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7e0phc/no_one_wants_an_ugly_girlfriendwife_not_even_male/

Look at this highly upvoted bullshit they honestly believe women have it tougher and men somehow magically get a wife at 30

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"that ugly men have a hard time getting casual sex. But ugly men will ALWAYS have a higher chance of getting himself a relationship because women are not that visual and gladly date under their league."[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]How delusional can you get?[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=xx-large][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Ugly women at the other hand are more likely to stay single after 30 because no man wants an ugly woman. That's just facts. (Haha)[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ugly women are reserves and spermbags for both ugly, average and good looking men. Ugly men are virgins but get a good looking wife and regular sex in their 30’s"[/font][/font][/size]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=xx-large][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Translation: I spent my life riding cock carousel,slept with anyone i could. Even though i had tons of sex i will now blame men again for my degeneracy.[/font][/font][/size]

Wattafuck how can femoids date under their leauge and not be so visual fucking,,skank this is litterally the reversed blackpill from the view of the other sex. We all know thats not true.
She said ugly women who are rated bij normies like a 3 or 4 are ugly.
This normie rating is bullshit a 3 or 4 is like a 1 or 2 in reallife.
Yeah she is definitly ugly but she still able to get a relationship.

Ugly women can get an average or below average man easily, they just have to lock him down when they are in their early to mid 20s. Be a faithful and loving gf/wife. Don't ride the cock carousel. Don't get fat. That's it.

It must suck to be able to get sex and relationships whenever you want.

Femoids are natural born celebrities and all they do is whine about it.

The best thing is that this whore made another post about supposedly being so ugly that she doesn't want to leave her house, but when I looked through her post history she mentions getting fucked by some dude. Just LOL, typical over dramatic attention whore
Also, if the genders were reversed, the post would get removed for muhsojjinee

Fuck this whore, she's complainong about chads fucking her

justforlulzandkeks said:
The best thing is that this whore made another post about supposedly being so ugly that she doesn't want to leave her house, but when I looked through her post history she mentions getting fucked by some dude. Just LOL, typical over dramatic attention whore
Also, if the genders were reversed, the post would get removed for muhsojjinee

I did that and it got removed, it's because the only mid that still goes there is a female named takei_me

90% of women can get sex at will

"ugly men will ALWAYS have a higher chance of getting himself a relationship because women are not that visual and gladly date under their league" 

What a load of bullshit, I stopped reading after that, what a delusional cunt, if that were true were is my girlfriend? Why didn't girls date me when I asked them out? lmao what narrow minded cunt. 

The evidence women care more about looks is simply too great, saying the opposite is untrue and ignorant as fuck, I bet this cunt is only asking out Chads and Chad-lites. 

"women are not that visual and gladly date under their league" just lol  :'( :'( :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back