Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This is what happens when you befriend women

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Jfl imagine being a woman's friend. "You've set a high standard" she says, knowing full well she fucks chads who don't bring her to a single date or spend a penny on her while this poor normie will die a clueless virgin or betabuxx when the wall hits her to take care her and her spawn.

"Still single tho" :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Myeqti7

Horses, chads. My, she is one foul slut.

I'm friends with women irl and I enjoy our friendships.

I pretend to be friends with the women I work with but I despise them and one day they'll know it

I'm friends with women irl and I enjoy our friendships.
What do you enjoy about it? The only reason a man should befriend a woman is to potentially procreate with her. What can you possibly have in common with a woman? Your women friends are probably getting plowed by Chad while you're orbiting their spoiled cunts trying to get some action lmfao.

"true princess" not even hiding how much she thinks of herself. It's over.

But she'll moan queen when in bed with her fuckbuddy Chad
And yet society still ignores us. Jfl.at this point we need an overload of us

What do you enjoy about it? The only reason a man should befriend a woman is to potentially procreate with her. What can you possibly have in common with a woman? Your women friends are probably getting plowed by Chad while you're orbiting their spoiled cunts trying to get some action lmfao.
I don't I guess that I just enjoy talking to them despite me knowing that I'll never be good enough to near her physically

And yet society still ignores us. Jfl.at this point we need an overload of us
Revolutions just give society a new coat of paint. An overload of us, and maybe society will listen. But that just seems impossible tbh.

Revolutions just give society a new coat of paint. An overload of us, and maybe society will listen. But that just seems impossible tbh.
When if not most men become depressed lonely and bitter and afraid of foids and chads then they'll have to listen because most of 80 percent will rebel and shoot and prolly create a secret society for it. Something most would fear. Somethings gotta give for this surplus of men

with this, she even signals to other foids that he is a beta

When if not most men become depressed lonely and bitter and afraid of foids and chads then they'll have to listen because most of 80 percent will rebel and shoot and prolly create a secret society for it. Something most would fear. Somethings gotta give for this surplus of men
I agree. People fear and crack under pressure, even a quantity of people.

I agree. People fear and crack under pressure, even a quantity of people.
Some will be simps forever but sooner or later one of them joins us.

I don't I guess that I just enjoy talking to them despite me knowing that I'll never be good enough to near her physically

Every foid always saying something like princess, they really don't have personality.

I hope she gets beaten or raped one of the 2. Imagine using your time and money for a foid only for her to pull that shit. Goddamnit it makes me angry.
It's over if you were born in this universe

Madness, no self respect

My best friend in uni was a girl. And most of the people I considered friends were also girls

I was friends with a foid once but I never spent any money on it

He is a head taller than her too mogs me to oblivion...
It would be funnier if their heights were reversed, but then she would just have one of her chads torture him to death instead of letting him pay to be her "friend".

She is publicly humiliating him on social media buy telling people how desperate he is to get with her, how is no one seeing this lol.

holy fuck the " you set a high standard for how i should be treated" is such a brutal phrase, she is saying that no matter what he does it will never be enough fuaaaark this is painful to read.

I had foid friends and eh some of them were stacies that petty friended me or just plain normies who are friends with my friends, meh they are just weird i cant rlly hold a convo with them cuz im so different

with this, she even signals to other foids that he is a beta

She is publicly humiliating him on social media buy telling people how desperate he is to get with her, how is no one seeing this lol.

holy fuck the " you set a high standard for how i should be treated" is such a brutal phrase, she is saying that no matter what he does it will never be enough fuaaaark this is painful to read.

Intelligent observations. The hive and it's ways.