Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what happens when foids cant kill their babys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Neither deserve to live imo

I’d kill her if she did that to me

She could save herself a trouble and sell her daughter to some oldcel so he could raise her and fuck in the meantime. But no, I want to suffer myself and make my unwanted child suffer too.

That kid will probably grow to be a mogger and forget about all of this. Unlike me, where I have to live with hellish childhood memories while still being a subhuman trucel.

The empathetic gender strikes again

The feminine nurturing instincts in action.

Comments say she's probably not the mom.

She could save herself a trouble and sell her daughter to some oldcel so he could raise her and fuck in the meantime. But no, I want to suffer myself and make my unwanted child suffer too.
based greycels are pretty rare. Welcome to the forum.

:feelsugh:

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

for the sake of the taxpayers they should euthanize both of them. or at the very least, sterilize the mother