Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what happens when fat bitches don't settle for their looksmatch

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Laughed my ass off

She doesn't have the physical strength to take him on, my goodness...

She tried to claim that he hit her after her antics :lul::lul::lul::lul:

He should have beaten the fuck out of that fat bitch

You're not entitled to the tyrone's BBC piggy

“I’m gonn tell them that he hit me! I’m gonna tell them that he hit me” LMAOOOO

First and last time that bitch ever visited a gym. Even if its planet fitness.

Why is this not tagged with "Life-Fuel"

even after all that she tell tried to pin that he hit her lol

Didn't press charges lmfao. Pussy pass in full effect.

Probably a Tinder find, humped her one time then ghosted her

Almost any guy would have sex with a 2/10's and landwhales but females only go for men above her. Looksmatch is last resort for females and those below her she won't even consider human unless it helps virtue signal on social media which ultimately helps her get attention from Chad

I’d have had that bloated sack of spoiled meat cuffed and stuffed in a heartbeat. Let her sleep on a concrete floor for a day or two surrounded by prosties and dopefiends and the odd random schizophrenic. It’s always lifefuel for me to see some cunt in the back of a cop car.

This is what 'entitled' actually looks like, CuckTears...

Your common young woman today that's never been told "No." and receives validation up the ass 24/7, who knows she can do whatever she wants and get away with it.

This is what 'entitled' actually looks like, CuckTears...

Your common young woman today that's never been told "No." and receives validation up the ass 24/7, who knows she can do whatever she wants and get away with it.
You never see a sane man behave that way, that proves women are the entitled toxic ones thinking they can get away with this behavior then have the nerve to act like victims after. Everything a feminist insults a man with is a projection of how they really are.