Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what happens when an incel reproduces

I stg niggas here have no taste at all
Wavy hair and natural blonde + strong hair = good genetics. Compare for example to asian hair which is not soft at all and feels like a doll's hair

Wavy hair and natural blonde + strong hair = good genetics. Compare for example to asian hair which is not soft at all and feels like a doll's hair
Her bangs are a joke and jfl at her split ends. Just because she has light hair doesn't mean her hair is good. Another white worshipping ethnicel. Absolutely fucking pathetic

Her bangs are a joke and jfl at her split ends. Just because she has light hair doesn't mean her hair is good. Another white worshipping ethnicel. Absolutely fucking pathetic
I'm white and yes I worship whites

I wonder how her potential offspring would look like if she somehow reproduces with a chinless incel kek

Genetic recombination is a bitch, so there's a small chance her male offspring could have a good chin, but I wonder if he gets born without a chin line at all lol
Lose weight

Finally I see a picture of my looksmatch. Pic related is my side profile btw. Just looking at it alone makes me want to rope.

Have hair so automatically brutally mogs me.