Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what happens when an incel reproduces

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
01F95A0D 7A32 4EF6 8ACA 9914CD83AF2C

Incel chin on a female, but don’t worry, it’s considered cute and feminine for them jfl

Same for hunter eyes, they are required as a male but a female can have upper eyelid exposure and it's still considered cute

Volcel af if you wouldn’t

Same vibe.
I would also assume she got that from her mother's side.

Wasn't chin retraction related to growth issues?

Jfl, women can't lose

What an ugly chinlet whore. Sad thing even that hole has hundreds of simps and orbiters providing for her. Perhaps even occasional Chad sex.

I wonder how her potential offspring would look like if she somehow reproduces with a chinless incel kek

Genetic recombination is a bitch, so there's a small chance her male offspring could have a good chin, but I wonder if he gets born without a chin line at all lol

:feelsaww:

would date 100%

I wonder how her potential offspring would look like if she somehow reproduces with a chinless incel kek

Genetic recombination is a bitch, so there's a small chance her male offspring could have a good chin, but I wonder if he gets born without a chin line at all lol
She will fuck chad only

She will fuck chad only
Good for her tbh. This way she can at least give her offspring a chance not to become an ugly subhuman.

"Incels should only breed with 10/10 stacys to give their offspring a fair chance in life" theory...

Good for her tbh. This way she can at least give her offspring a chance not to become an ugly subhuman.

"Incels should only breed with 10/10 stacys to give their offspring a fair chance in life" theory...
Odysseus1

Cuck energy from this post ngl.

my oneitis last year looked like that. still got brutally rejected :feelsokman: :feelscomfy:

Her looksmatch is a khv hiding in his room staring at a bluescreen

My looksmatch but not my smv match. And that’s the big Problem.

it is the right thing to do. Such an ugly truth.

Her looks match is dead via suicide.

That's my looksmatch jfl

Finally I see a picture of my looksmatch. Pic related is my side profile btw. Just looking at it alone makes me want to rope.

Attachments

• ugly bastard.PNG
    ugly bastard.PNG
    98.9 KB · Views: 89
Finally I see a picture of my looksmatch. Pic related is my side profile btw. Just looking at it alone makes me want to rope.
brootal, without my underbite id probably look the same, have you tried mewing btw? idk if it works

damn giga trucel tier also gives u baby face neg

brootal, without my underbite id probably look the same, have you tried mewing btw? idk if it works
Yes, I've tried mewing. It did help me with my sleep apnea, but of course a chin that subhuman cannot be helped only by mewing.

damn giga trucel tier also gives u baby face neg
I know, on the plus side my 3/4th and from the front photos look somewhat normal. Just don't let other people see you from a perpendicular angle theory.

She would be a mod here if she were male

Fellow recessedcel :feelscomfy:
Some good cope for us is that most of the time, people won't be looking at you or taking pictures at a perfect 90 degree angle from the side, so the looksmin of chin recession can be mitigated by just tilting the head slightly towards other people/the camera.

I know, on the plus side my 3/4th and from the front photos look somewhat normal. Just don't let other people see you from a perpendicular angle theory.
i have the same thing lol, my side profile is a crime against attractiveness but from the front i at least look human

Some good cope for us is that most of the time, people won't be looking at you or taking pictures at a perfect 90 degree angle from the side, so the looksmin of chin recession can be mitigated by just tilting the head slightly towards other people/the camera.

I kinda get what you mean. For some reason i also hold my head a bit high, which makes it look less noticable.

Still.. my subhumanity is such a bother that im going trough a bimax jaw surgery after bracers.

Not for women, I just want to feel good about myself and not want to smash the mirror. :feelsmage:

she will have ZERO problems reproducing. trust me

her hair is top tier though ngl