Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens when a sub5 tries to go to bars and approach women in public

Maybe I'll do this to Chads someday. When I see a Chad in the room looking to get some coochie I will show a foid this so that he can't get laid :feelsthink:

Someone should firebomb that bar when its heaving with normfags

Ok femoid I will slander random men and tell you not to talk to them without any further explanation.

Lmao imagine just being some random guy that the bartender has a grudge against, and all of a sudden all the women there giving you sneers and shit because the bartender just slandered you for some bullshit reason.

what if the bartender was saving her for himself

She should be beheaded ( in GTA VI ofc )

I wonder why didn't the bartender simply kick him out? :ping:

Whiteknight simp cockblocking in the hopes of getting pussy.
Pathetic.

Ok femoid I will slander random men and tell you not to talk to them without any further explanation.

Lmao imagine just being some random guy that the bartender has a grudge against, and all of a sudden all the women there giving you sneers and shit because the bartender just slandered you for some bullshit reason.
I had a similar situation where this girl who was 4/10 and fat and used to talk to me in school, and her friend told her to stop. her friend didnt like me even though we never talked even once. That was my first dose of da blackpill, I knew the only reason it could be was because I was ugly. That's why posts like this always make me angry

I wonder why didn't the bartender simply kick him out? :ping:
This. What was so wrong with him that needed a warning, but not bad enough that the bartender would continue to serve him and have him be at the bar where many other women are exposed to him?

Whiteknight simp cockblocking in the hopes of getting pussy.
Pathetic.
This at it's finest.

Also interesting that the warning was merely about "getting into a conversation." Not about leaving with him or befriending him. As if the guy on her right would commit the horrible offense of speaking disrespectfully to m'lady :feels:

49K upvotes

gus-gusfring.gif

Occasionally, one gets to peek under the hood and see how all this shit works. Not sure I'm glad I saw that. But, a little wiser for it. Sigh.

I don't think the cuck bartender isn't getting much action either. Maybe some starfish sex with the roastie who settles for him.

I had a similar situation where this girl who was 4/10 and fat and used to talk to me in school, and her friend told her to stop. her friend didnt like me even though we never talked even once. That was my first dose of da blackpill, I knew the only reason it could be was because I was ugly. That's why posts like this always make me angry
Brootal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back