Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what happens when a sub5 tries to approach women

And foids wonder why we hate them so much

It's over for subhumancels

Yeah, probably worse too. Nevertheless, it's over.

Yup

This is bonafide ERfuel

Foid was probably some basic becky too, poor kid getting manhandled like that over this.
Yep. It’s so fucking sad. That kid didn’t even do anything wrong, and got all this just for nicely trying to get her attention. Guaranteed he’s gonna be scarred for life from this. This is the type of treatment that turns good men bad. Eventually all that terrible treatment can just poison your mind so much. I genuinely cannot believe that these foids are this comfortable doing such cruel things to men. Like, it’s genuinely shocking they are so protected they don’t fear any repercussions for such evil acts.

I can tell women are not into me just from making basic small talk with them, so I never even need to ask them out, and save myself from the pain of this shit. When she responds with one words answers and acts bitchy with no indications of interest, you know not to even bother. Blackpill could have saved these guys from this pain

Yep. It’s so fucking sad. That kid didn’t even do anything wrong, and got all this just for nicely trying to get her attention. Guaranteed he’s gonna be scarred for life from this. This is the type of treatment that turns good men bad. Eventually all that terrible treatment can just poison your mind so much. I genuinely cannot believe that these foids are this comfortable doing such cruel things to men. Like, it’s genuinely shocking they are so protected they don’t fear any repercussions for such evil acts.
Yeah, if they weren't so fucking coddled, this wouldn't even be an issue. These dumbass roastoids will be crying about single in their 30s when regular dudes dont want to date them while chad also discards them and upgrades his roster to a new batch full of 18-25 yr old toilets for his daily pumpNdump sessions.

Shit like this is why we end up with normal looking dudes trying to join the incel forums.
I can tell women are not into me just from making basic small talk with them, so I never even need to ask them out, and save myself from the pain of this shit. When she responds with one words answers and acts bitchy with no indications of interest, you know not to even bother. Blackpill could have saved these guys from this pain
Atleast we get off easy from the rat race of failed courting attempts. It seems like an absolute nightmare being in the middle line of getting mixed signals, being used as a friendzoned atm or cheated on by every single foid.

This is why if you are a subhuman you should just avoid women as much as possible. They are a danger to you, everybody is

Yeah, if they weren't so fucking coddled, this wouldn't even be an issue.
It's ridiculous how much they are coddled. They genuinely act as if they are stronger than men, when nearly any man could easily overpower them. If there weren't so many social safety nets for them, they might actually appreciate and respect their looksmatched men more.
These dumbass roastoids will be crying about single in their 30s when regular dudes dont want to date them while chad also discards them and upgrades his roster to a new batch full of 18-25 yr old toilets for his daily pumpNdump sessions.
These dumb bitches really create problems for themselves. All they gotta do is go for looksmatched men and they will get treated well. Of course ven ugly girls think they deserve chad though, and then accuse all men for the behavior of chad. They complain men cheat on them and abuse them. That's not all men you dumb whores, only the top tier men you go for.
Shit like this is why we end up with normal looking dudes trying to join the incel forums.
I truly believe around half of the userbase here wouldn't be incels if they live in the boomer era. The standards of these women are so out of control perfectly normal dudes are struggling like crazy
Atleast we get off easy from the rat race of failed courting attempts. It seems like an absolute nightmare being in the middle line of getting mixed signals, being used as a friendzoned atm or cheated on by every single foid.
Yeah, there is some peace in knowing it's not even worth trying. I haven't interacted with a foid other than when mandatory in over a year. They are just insufferable to be around and you save yourself a lot of pain by not dealing with them

Wtf and hes ltn not even sub5
fcuk women

Those pathetic cops surely have their wives cheating on them with a tyrone.

If there weren't so many social safety nets for them, they might actually appreciate and respect their looksmatched men more.
This is why female safety must be facilitated by male family members rather than the state. Because when the state protects these whores, they are loyal to the state, but when the male family members protect these whores, they are loyal to their family

This is why if you are a subhuman you should just avoid women as much as possible. They are a danger to you, everybody is
Honestly, even on a subconscious level I almost always understood that as a subhuman I should be careful around women, even in high school I would avoid women out of fear like something in the OP happening to me

This is why female safety must be facilitated by male family members rather than the state. Because when the state protects these whores, they are loyal to the state, but when the male family members protect these whores, they are loyal to their family
:yes::yes::yes: Yep. They get way too much leverage as far as the state goes. Way too gynocentric of a system and it makes them think they are the bosses and can get away with anything.

I genuinely cannot believe that these foids are this comfortable doing such cruel things to men. Like, it’s genuinely shocking they are so protected they don’t fear any repercussions for such evil acts.
There's a reason every religion on earth emphasizes the lack of morals of whores. I know cucks will say oooohhhhh but men be committing more crime and murder. That's bullshit because men only commit more crime because they are less coddled by the state plus they have the strength to commit violence. Look at whores around kids, the number one killer of children is women, because those are the only people in society they are stronger than

The guy is even taller than the cops JFL

The bar for inceldom keeps getting lower and lower because because briffaults law is.... well, law. Women don't associate with men that don't benefit them. So when whores can just buy Chad's sperm, get money from nothing jobs and simps, they will naturally spiral into resenting 90% of men

There's a reason every religion on earth emphasizes the lack of morals of whores. I know cucks will say oooohhhhh but men be committing more crime and murder. That's bullshit because men only commit more crime because they are less coddled by the state plus they have the strength to commit violence. Look at whores around kids, the number one killer of children is women, because those are the only people in society they are stronger than
Agreed. Women kill their own babies through abortion like it’s nothing, knowing the baby feels all that pain while being ripped apart alive during the abortion process. The double standards are crazy. If a man just walks out on a pregnant gf, he’s considered a deadbeat and needs to pay child support, but a woman can literally kill the baby to avoid caring for it, and society is just ok with it. Foids would rarely even need to commit crimes since everything gets handed to them

At worst he should have simply been asked to leave by a regular library staff member or a security guard not what appears to be armed police officers ffs.

At best nothing should have happened to him at all other than the Foid saying thanks for the compliment and of course politely rejecting any further advances of his because he’s not Chad.

Honestly, even on a subconscious level I almost always understood that as a subhuman I should be careful around women, even in high school I would avoid women out of fear like something in the OP happening to me
Same, I always avoided women like the plague because I actually understood that Im genetic trash. Seems like your body and instincts already tell you exactly what you should do if you listen to them. It makes absolute sense

Agreed. Women kill their own babies through abortion like it’s nothing, knowing the baby feels all that pain while being ripped apart alive during the abortion process. The double standards are crazy. If a man just walks out on a pregnant gf, he’s considered a deadbeat and needs to pay child support, but a woman can literally kill the baby to avoid caring for it, and society is just ok with it. Foids would rarely even need to commit crimes since everything gets handed to them
Nowadays, some places allow women to leave their babies anonymously in safe areas for firemen or policemen to come pick up and put unto thr orphan system. It's so fucked how selfish these cunts are. Anything to avoid getting off thr cock carousel

I felt bad for him till I realized he is a curry.
based foid.

curries shouldn't breed.
they are spammers and scammers and they worship literal shit.

If you are a woman even if you are ugly and autistic, you can get away with pretty much anything whereas if you are a man you can't even look in a womans direction without getting called a predator

Nowadays, some places allow women to leave their babies anonymously in safe areas for firemen or policemen to come pick up and put unto thr orphan system. It's so fucked how selfish these cunts are. Anything to avoid getting off thr cock carousel
It truly is insane. Here’s what really bothers me. Even though it’s terrible to ride the cock carousel like they do, they could avoid getting pregnant by just getting their tubes tied. They don’t do that though because they want to whore around and THEN settle down and have kids. See, their whore behavior is terrible, but it’s even more terrible they keep having babies they are gonna kill or abandon. If a woman is a complete degenerate whore, at least be reasonable enough to get yourself fixed.

These women really want to have it all while exhibiting the worst behavior, and face no consequences

If you are a woman even if you are ugly and autistic, you can get away with pretty much anything
True. I hate how easy they have it. Ugly and average women should appreciate when a man is interested in them. They get gassed up by soyciety too much.
whereas if you are a man you can't even look in a womans direction without getting called a predator
For any non Chad man it’s brutal anymore

I felt bad for him till I realized he is a curry.
based foid.

curries shouldn't breed.
they are spammers and scammers and they worship literal shit.
This.

If it was a white chick he was hitting on good job to the cops I say.

However if it was another curry, a sheboon or an Asian chick I do not care lmao.

Though it would be amazing to see a sheboon of all creatures in a library of all places. :feelskek:

He doesn't look sub 5 or curry

Has anyone seen anything like this happen irl? We are turning into a SOYCIETY STOP DRINKING THE BIRTH CONTROL ESTROGEN TOILET WATER