Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens to the fakecels here after they ascend

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★

Brutal, everyone knows foids aren't loyal.

Was OP a former .is user who ascended?

Him?

and they still get sex which is almost no different from chad's life

Unless you unironically believe in chad only thats no surprise. Granted the quality of relationships in the west has probably gone downhill but if youre average youre good, just gotta moneymaxx.

I'm not reading looksfag.org. Those privileged moggers don't realize how good they've got it. They should be grateful for the fact that they're even able to enter into a relationship. It's like a rich person complaining that they had to settle for a Ferrari, rather than a Lamborghini. Oh, she wasn't loyal? She cheated on you? Those are sexhavER problems, that I, as a subhuman, will never even get the opportunity to experience.

Pinned as a reminder that the blackpill will follow you everywhere you go.

Even if you "ascend".
Even if you want to un-blackpill yourself (jfl).

Always comes to collect.

now a days even average people aren’t enough for foids

I'm not reading looksfag.org. Those privileged moggers don't realize how good they've got it. They should be grateful for the fact that they're even able to enter into a relationship. It's like a rich person complaining that they had to settle for a Ferrari, rather than a Lamborghini. Oh, she wasn't loyal? She cheated on you? Those are sexhavER problems, that I, as a subhuman, will never even get the opportunity to experience.
:yes: Sexhaver problems don't deserve to be pinned

ascension not real
Ascension isn't real because those who ascend were never a real subhuman incel and were most likely a """mentalcel"""

Truecels never ascend

Ascension isn't real because those who ascend were never a real subhuman incel and were most likely a """mentalcel"""

Truecels never ascend
for example if a incel somehow got laid hes still a fucking loser with a shit life

for example if a incel somehow got laid hes still a fucking loser with a shit life
If an incel gets laid his looks were never the problem, it's impossible for a truly ugly man below the age of 30 to have unpaid sex with any woman

Truecels never ascend
Statistical outliERs will always exist

AS IF anyones gonna watch that
Not sexual content nigga :feelskek:, content like the one you posted "LOOK AT THIS UGLY MIDGET HE TOUCHED A FOID IN HIS LIFE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT"

Just be smarter and cheat first theory

"I could end their whole marriage in one message"
Brutal.
As a man you just cannot afford to not have control on your environment
You just cannot do anything otherwise
Either you have control or you have a top tier 6'3 Chad

reminds me of why I made a looksmax account in the first place. Too bad these posts are rare, cause usually the posts there suck.

m
Pinned as a reminder that the blackpill will follow you everywhere you go.

Even if you "ascend".
Even if you want to un-blackpill yourself (jfl).

Always comes to collect.
meh i hate sour grape sheit tbh, if they ascended they mog us, it is wut it is. reality is there are very few real incel on here, the rest it would just be a phase, they will go on to ascend and have a life. i know its over for me and im not proud at all to be with blackpill and alone

Back then, ppl who committed adultery generally faced harsh consequences and sometimes were even kicked out of the community or Killed.

But in todays world, foids fear no consequences of destroying a person’s Trust and Confidence, and even get encouraged by Social media and Modern Law to do so. A foid can betray its spouse and destroy their Children’s family and then get the Kids, the House and half the Man‘s assets for free.

It’s over for Xy-Chromosomecells

100% agree

A foid can betray its spouse and destroy their Children’s family and then get the Kids, the House and half the Man‘s assets for free.
That's what happened with me. My father is basically a divorced MGTOW, smoking-crator type of deal. I wish we could reverse this ability that all women have, because it's to be feared, and I'm going to suggest it's a contributor to the reasons that marriage rates are at an all-time low.

Cucked, every man Incel or not shouldn't trust w0men.

Its not our problem that normies are getting blackpilled by w0men themselfs, we trying doing this in a calm friendly matter, yet they ignore it.

Women will always lust for chad
full