Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens to American men who come to the Middle East to fight terrorism and spread democracy !

Black Pill Comic by Eurasian Tiger.
Art imitates life!:feelsree:
Redpillcomics10

Last edited:
The individualism of the West is its strength from an accomplishment point of view but also its weakness in terms of social and relational satisfaction. I legit think Somalis in Somalia are more satisfied in intrinsic human ways than Americans...but of course America has its benefits too re safety/material comfort etc.

aboutdavidmyatt.wordpress.com
The Downfall of The White Hordes of Homo Hubris

The individualism of the West is its strength from an accomplishment point of view but also its weakness in terms of social and relational satisfaction. I legit think Somalis in Somalia are more satisfied in intrinsic human ways than Americans...but of course America has its benefits too re safety/material comfort etc.
Who would've guessed a less intelligent population is more likely to be content with life?

Having to constantly listen to and think about niggers and pajeets is making me dislike this fucking website.

Black Pill Comic by Eurasian Tiger.
Art imitates life!:feelsree:
View attachment 512607
Exactly this.
"Soldiers" are pawns and the biggest cucks ever, they even have their own "chad" that they always "joke" about they just call him a different name, imagine dying just to "protect" a degenerate country

Who would've guessed a less intelligent population is more likely to be content with life?

fuck you. The West is more discontent because its lifestyle is out of whack with human evolution history as the people are less socially "embedded".

Honestly fighting for any modern day country is cucked beyond belief
i mean it wasn't better in history, but atleast you got to wear cool armor and weapons
also women back then weren't 100% sluts and only a small percentage were cause of how based the laws were against women