Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is what happens if you studymaxx as a truecel

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
There is an article written by a 36-year-old bamboo RD supervisor
Some people in the middle school are making up for the high school joint entrance examination.
When you reach high school or higher vocational school, you can make up for the college entrance examination and make up for the four skills and the second special school.
After studying at university, I found that there were too many college students and went to graduate school. One supplement is the sophomore year to the senior year.
After studying in the graduate school, I thought it would be easy. I found that the teacher was looking for people to be slaves every day.
Staying in the lab for sixteen hours a night.
After graduating from the institute, he joined a listed company as an RD engineer.
Thinking that life can finally enjoy the fruits of hard work.
The results of it…
Go to work at 8:30 in the morning and leave at 12:30 in the evening, more than 60,000 a month...
Before I knew it, I was thirty-six years old!
If you ask me what I can recall from the past thirty-six years?
I thought about it for a long time...
I can tell you that before I was twelve years old, I only remember that the exams were not full and one point less.
Before the age of sixteen, I only remember that my mother said every day that you should not be a human until you are admitted to Xiongzhong.
She was also forced to sleep in Yuzhong's school uniform every day.
When I was eighteen years old, I felt that I fell in love with the heroic business girl who waited with me for the bus every day.
When I summoned the courage to strike up a conversation with him, he told me that the boy behind me had already confessed to him (from Kaohsiung Gao Gong).
Mom said it doesn't matter when you are admitted to a first-class university, there will be many girls chasing you.
I don't know what a first-class university is, I only know which university with more girls is my first choice.
In the summer of nineteen, I happily ate the celebration feast of the cram school and wanted to go home and fill out a volunteer card.
I thought that I could finally come to Fuda to enjoy "the mistakes all men make".
Mom said you read Jiaotong University to me!
When I was in my junior year, I looked up at the sky and yelled at Smith, "Your electronics is written for ghosts!"
In my first year, I met my primary school classmates who opened a garage on Zhongzheng Road. After graduation, Xionggong graduated 120,000 yuan a month...
After being discharged from the army, he worked in a small company in Zhuke and fell in love with the then Miss General Affairs Department.
After hesitating for two years and deciding to take action, she took out a wedding invitation to me...
So I left the company (sadly)
I'm 36 this year...
Never had a girlfriend, never ridden a girl on a motorcycle, never shook hands with a girl...no love...
I only face the TFT screen of a View sonic555 every day, and the sound of the keyboard rattles.
Previously, my po article got a warm response from everyone, but it may be because of my poor writing.
Many people thought that I was feeling that I didn't have a girlfriend, but couldn't see what I wanted to express in my article.
It happens to be three in the morning as I write this, and I am preparing the materials for tomorrow's luncheon at noon.
You know this is the life of an RD department head, you know?
Just now I bought a pack of Seven Stars and a cup of coffee downstairs, looking up at the sky and watching the stars.
To be honest, I sometimes really wonder if I should commit suicide and reincarnate.
So as not to be bombarded by loneliness all the time...
Recalling that when I was a child, I didn't get full marks for my homework. The school was given one less point, and when I got home, I would be beaten again.
When I got to middle school, I went to a strange class called Class A for some reason (they still had the ability to make classes at that time).
Life in middle school seems to be living for the entrance exam.
After high school, it seems that I live to get admitted to a first-class university.
When I was admitted to university, I thought that life was really comfortable and flat.
I don't know if my mother heard the strange opinion that the bastard said: It's better to study electrical engineering in the graduate school.
He was taken to the institute again.
I seem to have lived my whole life to go to school and to take exams,
I would like to ask the teachers at the school why they study so hard?
I also want to ask why my mother wants me to study my first choice?
But the answer I hear is always "for your future for your future"
It is because of this sentence that I have been taught since childhood to think that those who did not go to college or did not go to good schools,
In the future, we must endure hardships, and in the future we must rely on labor for food. "Future" will definitely not end well...
Just like in many editions, the so-called first-class universities and first-class departments think in their hearts...
But the reality is very different from what you think.
But I don't know how long the so-called future will take, I waited for 36 years...
As expected by relatives and friends, a small director of a listed company earns an annual salary of 1.5 million a year. A LEXUS
3,000 SUVs, a 46-square-meter apartment house in the city, a pile of stocks, a pile of savings, and "one H for yourself"
Maybe many people will envy my small achievements, but I want to tell you that this is neither happiness nor happiness.
When you are madly chasing the research institute of a famous school, and madly looking forward to having a million-dollar annual salary and a famous brand car in the future, it is very likely that you will end up like me.
Because of these extravagant material life, many RDs don't even have the time to use them.
Besides, if you don't have a loved one to accompany you to enjoy all this, then...
All efforts will be in vain...
Because when you reach my 30s, you will suddenly feel that you have built the most precious youth in your life on your own pain.
It's not worth it to pursue fame and fortune that everyone admires... Play when it's time to have fun, sleep when it's time to sleep, and chase when it's time to have a girlfriend!
Don't waste your life on textbook exams and remedial classes,
Don't envy those so-called tech upstarts, stock dividends and millions of annual salaries.
That's just the boss sucking your blood and spitting it back for you.
nothing amazing...
Do you really want to go to graduate school...
Really want to recite, clear, communicate, and succeed
Do you really have to be an RD to make big money?
Do you really think Taiwan's economy is sluggish?
Don't be deceived by the media, it's not that difficult to find a job,
Millions of annual salary can be found in all walks of life as long as you work hard!
Let me tell you one thing by the way,
Back then in our class, as long as those who stayed in the RD department were either unmarried or divorced,
There is one more miserable... the child's father is not him...

@Sennacherib

It happens that you become a beta provider for a femsect that bangs chads and tyrones while bringing demise and sexual transmission diseases

It happens that you become a beta provider for a femsect that bangs chads and tyrones while bringing demise and sexual transmission diseases
no, you can't even become a beta

jew-braincontrolled NPCs who chase the financial dream are some of the biggest drones that exist

Idiot ricecels should have looksmaxxxing in his youth

As a Professor, I disagree. There are solid professors like me, take for example a good study maxed character from Breaking bad- Walter white with a Stacy wife. Ross from friends slayed with gigastacies.

But as a ‘trucel’ you points might be valid. ( But studymaxxing isnt bad as nerd knowledgeable loyal chads with specs are sometimes seen as halo)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back