Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what happened to foid sex haver after they got bad result of all their study in college later in job interview.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
What the mindless foid sex haver did during her interview:
When I was at university I went to work as a topless barmaid, in a bar where the girls were expected to offer extra services to clients. I went for the interview with the manager a West Indian guy, very muscular and very arrogant. I was dressed in a denim mini skirt and white west no underwear and high heals. He told me to take my top off and he came over and groped them. He then said if yo want the job I expect to fuck you to see what the clients are getting. I agreed as I was warned this would be the case. He fucked me and photographed me and I got the job. fucking the boss was a regular expectation
Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-naughtiest-thing-you-ever-done-in-an-interview

And soyciety expect you to become stoic to make you docile and ignore elephant in the room. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

All women are like this. They should be burned alive.

Sub fuel for ricecels