Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what GIRLS NOTICE first in a GUY, according to my cousin (F14)

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
At my aunts birthday party (she turned 50) I asked my cousin (F14) to name just 3 most important physical characteristics she notices immediately in a guy, and she putted them in in the following order;

1) hair, she likes thick "shiny" hair since she loves skater boi haridoos
2) eyes, color doesn't matter, but he must give you "that look" and have "pretty eyelashes and eyebrows"
3) smile, lastly she claimed that a cute smile can be a "deal maker" for her as she "loves" guys with a "great smile"

Now I asked the older one (F29) the same question, and she has slightly different priorities;
1) smile, she stressed that it's no.1 because she can't imagine kissing someone who doesn't have "good hygiene habits"
2) height, she says that tall dudes "just do something to her", and that he only needs to be taller than herself
3) shoulders, doesn't care if the guys is ripped or not, but shoulders must be "wide", being muscular is only a plus

tl;dr: Lolis don't care about height.

Last edited:
Jailbaits only care about face and hair

I agree on eyebrows, but what do eyelashes do besides not having sparse ones?

IMO

eyebrows frame the male eye area & eyelashes frame the female eye area.

black eyes are death. Mine are hazel and even those kinda suck

I must add that the guy she has a crush on right now has brown eyes. She's a typical blonde little sorority girl with blue eyes herself.

I must add that the guy she has a crush on right now has brown eyes. She's a typical blonde sorority girl with blue eyes tho.

eye color isn't everything but it definitely matters. That dude must make up for it in different areas though

NW level,over for baldcels
Eye area
mandible

nd that he only needs to be taller than herself
teehee he just needs to be taller than me (by 1 feet)
3) shoulders, doesn't care if the guys is ripped or not, but shoulders must be "wide", being muscular is only a plus
just another geneticpill,no muscles matter without good frame

They do care about height, but not that much. Average height is ok, tiny boys (they are usually bullied) are not okay. In adult foid's eyes average man (5'9) is non-human manlet.

29 is a used up roastie tbh.

Suifuel for balding bug-eyed framecel manlets with gummy smiles

Ok... lookism is true in every age.

eye color isn't everything but it definitely matters. That dude must make up for it in different areas though

She herself prefers guys with dark hair and brown eyes, a lot of blonde girls in my country go for darker types. Turkish soap operas are very popular here.

She herself prefers guys with dark hair and brown eyes, a lot of blonde girls in my country go for darker types. Turkish soap operas are very popular here.

interesting, I guess media really can influence their tastes

Smile = jaw

Just saying

Last edited:
you got mixed eye colours ? ( 1 eye blue the other green for example )
Just be a husky theory.

On a serious note, heterochromia iridium is ugly as fuck, our brains prefer facial symmetry, including color.

I think it's more about palate width and teeth alignment.

Eyelashes give that pretty boy vibe, like you're wearing mascara.
Well, I had those and I've even had someone ask if I'm wearing mascara. On it's own they certainly aren't a big enough of halo.

I find it continually frustrating explaining to people I know in real life how shoulder width is genetic and not something that can be vastly altered through 'going to the gym'. Sure adding some muscle to the deltoids is possible but not a lot if you have bad muscle building genetics and are not taking steroids, and even then you have to maintain said muscle.

Without extensive surgery I can't increase the length of my clavicle bones, it's something which is largely genetics and unchangeable.

So, I just pop a couple shoulder pads in my shirts/hoodie. Women can't tell the difference between actual good genetics and what I'm doing. Just a tip for any other framecels reading. :feelsYall:

Also, that sounds like I'm getting women in the first place, which I'm not. It just helps them be less disgusted by your mere presence.

Notice how they never mention personality

At my aunts birthday party (she turned 50) I asked my cousin (F14) to name just 3 most important physical characteristics she notices immediately in a guy, and she putted them in in the following order;

2) eyes, color doesn't matter, but he must give you "that look" and have "pretty eyelashes and eyebrows"
3) smile, lastly she claimed that a cute smile can be a "deal maker" for her as she "loves" guys with a "great smile"

Now I asked the older one (F29) the same question, and she has slightly different priorities;
1) smile, she stressed that it's no.1 because she can't imagine kissing someone who doesn't have "good hygiene habits"
2) height, she says that tall dudes "just do something to her", and that he only needs to be taller than herself

AGAIN....PSL is correct.

When they try to shove that BTS is hot! down your throat...its obvious to only incels that this only pertains to younger people and not dateable women who specifically want masculine traits (height).

Disregard "smile" that is laughable. In fact, PSL has stated that in your selfies it is better to NOT smile because women are more likely to find that attractive.

Cliffs: Height

Disregard "smile" that is laughable. In fact, PSL has stated that in your selfies it is better to NOT smile because women are more likely to find that attractive.

Please stop with the pua cope that smiling is somehow a submissive beta trait conveying ape-like primal fear, unless you're absolute model tier, which you are not, pulling off a shit-eating grin will not work to your advantage.

Last edited:
Brutal hairpill for baldcels

You think listening to this is brutal just think about how they act in response to a guys looks

Eyebrowpilled confirmed. I have always known that foids love thick dark eyebrows. That's why Justin Bieber was so famous.

come on bro, smile?fucking smile?
they're probably referring to the lower third of a man face in general.

@LOLI BREEDING

Check this shit out

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636