Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this is what fucking happens when a manlet tries to ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Fucking brutalllll!!! Just make her laugh bro!! Similar shit happened to me when I went clubbing. Don't. Fucking. try to Dance. With women taller than. Were a joke to them. burtal

We need to bring men high heels back tbh.
Images 4

Is he trying pick up game? I notice he went in for the head caress and she didn't seem into it. So I don't know that he can't ascend at all, just that he can't get handsy without asking, like some taller/handsomer men might be able to get away with.

Guess he's not the legendary 5'4 guy that everyone claims to be friends with that gets all the hot stacies.

Guess he's not the legendary 5'4 guy that everyone claims to be friends with that gets all the hot stacies.

Ah yes the Mystery Man who slays due to his wonderful personality. Never see him in real life though :feelskek:

Ah yes the Mystery Man who slays due to his wonderful personality. Never see him in real life though :feelskek:
B-but my friend's cousin fuck all da hot stacies despite being a 5'3 manlet bro. I'm telling you, it's true bro.

Props for him for having the guts to stay after she resisted his attempt to kiss her. I always left when that happened.

No he is exactly the guy they're describing in their dumb anecdotes. I guarantee it.

i kind of look like him but worse.brutal.

In pre blackpill days I once saw a bald manlet try to dance with foids at a night club.I know it was over for him even back then

Are you rlly 5’3”?
Yes, I am 1.59 m tall. In addition to having shit genes, I think I'm so short because my mom didn't breastfeed me and fed me badly because we were poor and she hated me.

Yes, I am 1.59 m tall. In addition to having shit genes, I think I'm so short because my mom didn't breastfeed me and fed me badly because we were poor and she hated me.

Goddamn brutal af. I'm 5'5 so I know your pain. Ja era.

I wish a tall mommy raped me