[Soy] This is what foids really think of sub-8 men who befriend them (ie cucks, male feminists, IT)

xxxxxx

Officer
-
I already know looks matter as i like attractive foids
This is still fucked up tho. Cause i dont hate unattractive foids

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Thats why friendship between men and women doesnt exist

Invalidusername

Recruit
-
Thats why friendship between men and women doesnt exist
Saying this makes the normgroids feel uncomfortable for some odd reason. Why is it hard to admit that guys with girls have a different dynamic as compared to guys with guys, or girls with girls? lmao

andinocel

Officer
-
I already know looks matter as i like attractive foids
This is still fucked up tho. Cause i dont hate unattractive foids
Exactly. Normies like to say incels only focus on attractive foids but ugly foids treat incels like shit also

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional ally
-
When a foid uses you as her emotional tampon, you're not expected to provide her actual advice but just coddle her through the contradictions of wanting commitment from Chad.

If it seems like she's open to your advances, don't be fooled, she's only leading you on. Usually it's because she wants you to be a reusable tampon who she knows will "stick around." But sometimes it's because she wants to make Chad jealous and views you as a device to engender his commitment (or plain conflict -- foids LOVE seeing men fight over them).

Last edited:

Teutonic Knight

Officer
-
Look at that woman calling her friends ugly and insulting them. This just proves they don't really consider those men as real friends.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
fuck them, domestic violence should be ligal, this foids like getting beaten by chad

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Saying this makes the normgroids feel uncomfortable for some odd reason. Why is it hard to admit that guys with girls have a different dynamic as compared to guys with guys, or girls with girls? lmao
yes there is literally NO reason to talk with a girl besides sex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)