Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what femcels and foreveralonewomen sound like

Oops, something went wrong, please try again later

>Why are Chad's standards on women so high?

Loling at that one autist replying to the thread completely seriously

Original Post:​

"Why are mens standards on women so high?"​

"I swear, left and right I be seeing beautiful girls dating not so good looking guys. I have never seen it the other way around.
Today I was meeting up with my Tinder date at a park. I took my mobility scooter(I have knee problems) down to the park and waited for him. When he showed up he seemed disgusted in me. He said he wasn't feeling good and wanted to go home. I told him I'd ride him back and he said no. He was lying, he wanted to leave because I'm a bit big. I decided to be a big girl and stand up for myself. I stood up from my scooter and I blocked out the sun causing an eclipse in the whole park. I told him off right there! Everyone was looking at me because I'm hot. When I sat down and the sun came back he walked away.
If this is how average size girls get treated I can't imagine how big girls get treated. What is wrong with men?
Also sorry for messy writing"

TLDR: Foid can't put the donuts down, blames it on men.
Imbig

None of that happened, by the way...

I swear, left and right I be seeing beautiful girls dating not so good looking guys. I have never seen it the other way around
Laughing tom cruise

If only.

Original Post:​

"Why are mens standards on women so high?"​

"I swear, left and right I be seeing beautiful girls dating not so good looking guys. I have never seen it the other way around.
Today I was meeting up with my Tinder date at a park. I took my mobility scooter(I have knee problems) down to the park and waited for him. When he showed up he seemed disgusted in me. He said he wasn't feeling good and wanted to go home. I told him I'd ride him back and he said no. He was lying, he wanted to leave because I'm a bit big. I decided to be a big girl and stand up for myself. I stood up from my scooter and I blocked out the sun causing an eclipse in the whole park. I told him off right there! Everyone was looking at me because I'm hot. When I sat down and the sun came back he walked away.
If this is how average size girls get treated I can't imagine how big girls get treated. What is wrong with men?
Also sorry for messy writing"

TLDR: Foid can't put the donuts down, blames it on men.View attachment 951703
Jfl I love this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back