Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what ends up happening to incels who have to resort to using money to acquire sex.

Tate-maxxing fail

It makes me want to fucking kill this dude for being such a dipshit

Dude should've left her on her own. See how she does alone in a foreign country. I mean, probably fine since she's a foid. But she wouldn't be his problem at least.

this guy is a fucking retard i don't even feel bad for him

Didn't hold frame

Key word “chasing” these whores are full of shit he is mentally blind

He needs to put that money to use by buying the best shower on the market

Retard, should never fly out a foid.

fucking disgusting :fuk:

If women want to act like that, we don't need to see them as human, nor treat them as human.

sandnigger btfo

I'm on the fence. On one hand, he's an absolutely fucking retarded cuck who deserves this. On the other, he needs to wake the fuck up. This is a black pilling experience for him, but he's still blue pilled.

what being a cuck does to a mofo

God damnn brutal

even money can't save anyone these days, there's nothing a man can do to prevent being treated like shit.

going clubbing used to mean grabbing a club to attack an enemy caveman tribe:chad:

going clubbing used to mean grabbing a club to attack an enemy caveman tribe:chad:

Clubs should be abolished. Hell dating should be abolished.

Bring back family arrangements and enforced monogamy. Anything less is degenerate and cucked.