Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what elderly Chad gets while nobody even remembers where the incel he bullied in school is buried

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Title:shock:.

Mary has been known to waltz into my room naked in the morning and initiate

Mary and I call Friday “sex night” because intimacy is always on the agenda.
I am a terrible snorer, so while Mary and I always start off in bed together, I often end up sloping off to the spare room. We have been together for nearly six years, but we still like to be spontaneous. Mary has been known to waltz into my room naked in the morning and initiate. I’m 69 and she’s 71, so our bodies are not what they once were – but I don’t care a bit. Mary has the largest breasts of any woman I’ve ever slept with.
When we first got together, she was worried about not being good in bed and bought some how-to books. Her focus was on how to become fantastic at oral sex. All I can say is she is very good at it. Although she probably had nothing to worry about in the first place, I suspect the reading built up her confidence.

Oldcels his age are either dead or rotting alone in a care home with many chronic illnesses.

i didn't know u Even had sexual libido at that age