Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what cucks actually believe.

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
sjUQtgN__UZiieFMqJuxv_jskaAF7QpFZwvDbp8jgdo.jpg

Sparky said:
Please tell me this is satire...

It is edit of this comic
c1a.jpg

I herd it got posted on r/cuckold so im not sure it's satire really.

Sparky said:
Please tell me this is satire...

the mental contorsions of the cuck mind know no limit

loneliness is a beast that will kill you...

They're doing anything just to make themselves feel better; this is just plain sad... If you have to ask me.

JFL at this. Best post ever. Not only he is a cuck he is also copes hard with the "Total happiness" thing.

This is what they want men to become

Comic logic -> everyone steals a bike - world is happier

Thats how cucks cope

the original is actually worse

JovanD said:

Is this fake/attacking cuckoldry or is that from an actual guy who got cucked? It's really hard to tell these days. 
Also, I used to think that these guys simply get turned on from the thought of being cucked, so if that were the case, there would at least pleasure involved for THEM. They'd get something out of it. But it seems that this isn't so much a fetish as it is them being OK with their wife fucking around because something in them got destroyed.

Cucks who allow this should be imprisoned and rehabilitated for their obvious psychological problems along with the adulterous whores who do this to them, and the treacherous man-whores who aid in it all. It is past time to start cleaning up society.

Red Shambhala said:
Is this fake/attacking cuckoldry or is that from an actual guy who got cucked? It's really hard to tell these days. 
Also, I used to think that these guys simply get turned on from the thought of being cucked, so if that were the case, there would at least pleasure involved for THEM. They'd get something out of it. But it seems that this isn't so much a fetish as it is them being OK with their wife fucking around because something in them got destroyed.

I honestly can't tell ether.
Id say guys that have a "real" fetish are swingers and that cucks are simply coping with their situation. 
I mean if they were getting turned on by their wife getting fucked, why not just be a swinger?
The answer is they can't and they are losers getting milked for their money.

There might be area where there's overlap of both, but id say it's mostly negative for the guy getting cucked.

Red Shambhala said:

Cucks are very smart. 
How the hell can you stop your wife from leaving and cheating? You can't. So you simply let it go and at least enjoy.some female affection.

Disturbing that people even support cuckers or cucks.

Disgusting. What a faggot.