Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is what comes to my brain when I read or write the word "Nigger" here

@ThoughtfulCel show him ur 4 cm BGC

Today, the average erect gorilla penis is 3cm (1.25 inches) long, the average chimp or bonobo penis comes in at around 8cm and the average human penis stands at around 13cm.

Bruh brutally over for chimpcels they can't compete with BHC ( big human cock ).

Bruh brutally over for chimpcels they can't compete with BHC ( big human cock ).
yet here we are competing with this
Penis size - 9GAG

yet here we are competing with this
Penis size - 9GAG
I was about to say that i could probably rup apart chimp pussy but then you showed me this man fuck this the competition never ends

Nigger is such a nice word. It has a great ring to it. No other racial slur works that well. Call someone a stupid nigger and they immediately know they did something wrong. That's quite powerful.

Nigger is such a nice word. It has a great ring to it. No other racial slur works that well. Call someone a stupid nigger and they immediately know they did something wrong. That's quite powerful.
Negroid has got a nice ring to it as well and is more guttural IMO.

I think of that one song from the boondocks