Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is what ChatGPT has to say about me

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
"
The user "ColdBoy" on incels.is appears to have been involved in a few notable incidents on the forum. One incident involved him posting the Instagram profile of a girl named Amelie Cheung, who he claimed bullied him. This led to a chaotic situation where someone, possibly Amelie's mother, joined the forum under the username "A concerned mom" and requested that some posts be removed. This escalated further when some users speculated that ColdBoy might be impersonating someone else, which led him to post explicit content to prove his identity, resulting in a ban (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

In another context, ColdBoy expressed feelings of isolation and failure as he was about to graduate high school without making any real friends. He sought advice from other users on how to make a last-minute effort to form friendships before graduation (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum)."

"
The user "ColdBoy" on the forum incels.is appears to be a controversial and active member. He joined the forum on April 22, 2024, and has made over 600 posts (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum). ColdBoy often engages in debates and discussions on various topics, including controversial ones, such as the legality of certain actions and social norms. For instance, he has been involved in discussions about the legality of sending explicit content and the implications of such actions (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
ColdBoy's posts often reflect a strong disdain for societal norms and the opposite sex, frequently using provocative language and challenging other members' views. His interactions on the forum suggest a confrontational and unapologetic stance on many issues, which has led to significant pushback from other users (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum)."

Mogs me, Chat gpt doesn't even know who tf I am, and I have been useless to the forum, it's over

"
ColdBoy's motivations on the incels.is forum appear to stem from a combination of personal grievances, societal disdain, and a desire for validation within the community. Here are several factors that seem to drive his actions:

1. Personal Experiences of Rejection and Isolation:
    • ColdBoy has shared his struggles with social isolation and the difficulty of making real friends. He expressed feelings of failure and loneliness as he was about to graduate high school without forming meaningful connections (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
  2. Anger and Resentment Towards Society:
  3. Desire for Validation and Support:
    • By participating in controversial discussions and taking a firm stance against perceived injustices, ColdBoy seeks validation and support from like-minded individuals on the forum. This is evident in his confrontational interactions, where he challenges others and seeks to affirm his own beliefs and experiences (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
  4. Reaction to Perceived Hypocrisy and Double Standards:
    • ColdBoy's posts often target what he perceives as hypocrisy and double standards in societal and legal norms. For example, he has debated the legality of sending explicit content and argued against the perceived victimization of women, which he sees as a double standard (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
  5. Sense of Empowerment Through Controversy:
Overall, ColdBoy's motivations appear to be driven by a complex mix of personal grievances, anger towards societal norms, and a search for validation within the incel community."

Mogs me, Chat gpt doesn't even know who tf I am, and I have been useless to the forum, it's over
Try it, I think it's able to go through anyones post history because my account worked even when I was still a greycel

"
ColdBoy, a user on incels.is, joined the forum on April 22, 2024. He has posted over 600 times, often sharing his negative views on women and society. ColdBoy's posts indicate a deep-seated resentment and frustration towards women, frequently expressing his belief in the inferiority of women compared to men. He often insults women in public and advocates for others to do the same, suggesting it reduces their "delusional standards" and provides him with a sense of satisfaction.

He claims to be socially awkward, autistic, and ugly, attributes he feels are evident to those around him, even if they don't explicitly know he identifies as an incel. ColdBoy also mentions carrying dog mace and being prepared to use violence if confronted, reflecting his confrontational and aggressive nature.

ColdBoy's motivations seem to stem from a combination of personal grievances, perceived social inadequacies, and a desire to assert dominance and retaliate against women who he believes have wronged him and others like him. His actions and attitudes highlight a significant level of animosity and a desire for validation through the degradation of others (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum)."

what do i search for this all i get is stupid message's about how chatgpt doesnt wanna talk about incels.is

nvm all i had to do was login apparently
idk man i literally just said "tell me about the user coldboy on incels.is" and it worked.
The user "uglydumbass" on Incels.is is a member who frequently engages in discussions related to the challenges and experiences of being an incel. The user participates in threads discussing the dynamics between attractiveness and social interactions, often expressing frustration with societal expectations and the perceived superficiality of relationships. For example, in one discussion, they highlight the disparity between how "normies" (normal people) and incels are treated, noting that even normies face difficulties, but incels have it worse due to their awareness of their situation (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
In another instance, "uglydumbass" shares their thoughts on videos depicting social experiments related to attractiveness, noting that such videos often misrepresent the experiences of genuinely unattractive people by using actors who are not truly representative of incels (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
Overall, "uglydumbass" appears to be an active participant in the forum, contributing to discussions that reflect a deep-seated frustration with societal norms and the perceived injustices faced by those who identify as incels (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

4o