Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what Chads and Stacies do while we rot in our bedrooms

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★

It is seriously disturbing that there was a point in time that these Chads got to fuck these whores while I was rotting in my room jerking off. Fucking retarded. Theres literally a stripper pole that im sure these sluts used while getting fucked up the ass by chad.

Never understood why they flip off the camera. Maybe they made the ugly guy take the photo.

Nothing we can do

Doesn’t look appealing

Accept the fact that no matter how you live your life, nothing will save you from death. And death is eternal darkness, the same as before we were born. Imagine how unpleasant it will be for them to realize the finiteness of their existence.

Accept the fact that no matter how you live your life, nothing will save you from death. And death is eternal darkness, the same as before we were born. Imagine how unpleasant it will be for them to realize the finiteness of their existence.

I wish reincarnation were real so bad. Then I can cope with the thought that I can experience this someday

I prefer being a solitary loser than hanging out with NPCs who don't really care about me or even each other

I enjoy my time alone I just wish I had sex multiple times a day that's all

This is too much, I will spiral down into envy and rage.

I will exit this thread.

I wish reincarnation were real so bad. Then I can cope with the thought that I can experience this someday
It might actually be real but not if you are an incel

I prefer being a solitary loser than hanging out with NPCs who don't really care about me or even each other
That sounds like cope. Humans are hard wired to want to socialize. That and how do you know they don't care about each other.

That sounds like cope. Humans are hard wired to want to socialize. That and how do you know they don't care about each other.
Perhaps I am subconsciously coping, but I genuinely have zero interest in making irl friends anymore. I like being alone and feeling independent

I hate seeing these fuckers enjoy their lives :feelscry:

A well placed fragmentation grenade will bring justice to these filthy degenerates.

The way these types of people flip off the camera is so retarded. It doesn't look cool Stacy faggot. Autism poses look better than that shit

They dont even think about that stuff bro

Also you should kill yourself for posting this

Kill all sexhavers

Mia Reitenbach is at there?

Truecel trait: you hate having your picture taken especially in group photos

go to hell you stupid fuck this you? LOOOLL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

View attachment 1200437
It is seriously disturbing that there was a point in time that these Chads got to fuck these whores while I was rotting in my room jerking off. Fucking retarded. Theres literally a stripper pole that im sure these sluts used while getting fucked up the ass by chad.
TSHS TOTAL SEX HAVER DEATH

@Friezacel You are genuinely disgusting. You have 3 threads if not more talking about you pissing on the ground in your room. You have no valid reason whatsoever to tell me to kill myself

@Friezacel You are genuinely disgusting. You have 3 threads if not more talking about you pissing on the ground in your room. You have no valid reason whatsoever to tell me to kill myself
Low inhib mogs me

i dont want to think about it.

I didnt piss on the new carpet since its there and also whats the issue with that ? Id rather read 100 piss threads of other users than one suifuel thread like this