Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is what awaits you wageslave

Don’t care I won’t live that long

I'll be dead soon enough.

Been slaving for less than a year and I'm already getting burned out. Normies get rewarded every day and week by having a life, foid, family etc., which is why they in general can keep at it for so long. My only cope right now other than anime and alcohol is my cryptobot which is working now but hasn't made me more than 50$ yet in a few days, < 1% of my crypto total.

We will pay in to social security but we spend too much on foids planned paranthood and bombing the middle east to be able to get anything out of it in 50 years. Wageslavery is much more like wage cuckoldry

we spend too much on foids planned paranthood and bombing the middle east
Imagine being an americuck who voted for literaly this by electing Biden JFL

Imagine being an americuck who voted for literaly this by electing Biden JFL
I voted for biden for gibsmedats and a higher minimum wage. I'm 18 so this was my first election. I feel robbed because all I have to show for this is a stimulus check Trump would've given me anyway. I will be voting Trump next election because I'd rather Israel get that money.

I voted for biden for gibsmedats and a higher minimum wage. I'm 18 so this was my first election. I feel robbed because all I have to show for this is a stimulus check Trump would've given me anyway. I will be voting Trump next election because I'd rather Israel get that money.
Both parties are gigacucked. Polotics is a scam.

I’d love to join a self sufficient community and never work another day