Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what Awaits you if you plan to Rope

selfish wife, dude wanted to die before, now he's a veggie sitting in a hospital bed trapped in his own thoughts with no way to convey them. he's probably 100x more suicidal at this point. he's suffering worse

Selfish wife ngl

Jfl at this planet :reeeeee:

This is why you use a gun, or in my case a .50 cal revolver.

selfish wife, dude wanted to die before, now he's a veggie sitting in a hospital bed trapped in his own thoughts with no way to convey them. he's probably 100x more suicidal at this point. he's suffering worse

foid logic at display

yeah, let's ''just'' leave your husband in a vegetative miserable state for the rest of his life, sounds reasonable.

''nice'' music choice btw

Dark side of trying to rope by hanging and failing.

Should've bought life insurance.

In his head he's thinking about how he would beat the shit out of her if he was able to.:feelskek:

Imagine being rejected the dignity of going out by your own hands by the foid thats gonna inherit your life insurance and fuck another man in a years time

In his head he's thinking about how he would beat the shit out of her if he was able to.:feelskek:
Once he dies and goes to heaven he'll ask to go back to beat her ass

I would feel bad but dude has a wife so fuck him

This is what white weakness and christcuckery did to him. Assisted auicide should be available for everyone for free if they are 18+.

Absolute hell, my worst nightmare. Luckily I don’t have anyone to stop me:feelshaha::cryfeels:

And to top it all off she's recording him and putting it on tiktok :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That dude most likely had sex before he became a retard, this deserves no sympathy from me.

he just needs one merciful nurse/doctor

I'm no medical expert but how can they say that individuals stuck in a vegetative state do not feel any pain. I mean look at his face lol.

I'm thinking if there ever was a hell, It would be forcibly being kept alive in a vegetative state. You can't escape the pain that you feel 24/7 because you cant express to people that you are in immense pain and would like to just die.