Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what awaits you if you ever become a passport bro

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★
"I fucked a latina who married an american cuck for a green card "

"Her english is shit but from what I’ve gathered, her husband is from Tennessee, comes every other week just to see her.

He’s a ltn fattie so she tells him that she’s a virgin and that she will only fuck after a wedding

She told me that she plans to fuck him on her period so that he thinks he popped her :feelswhy:

He sends her 1000$ weekly allowance

I fucked her on a public parking lot, then made her pay the uber to take us to my room :feelsgood:

Point of the post is to never settle and that love isn’t real"

Your precious "wife" will get pumped and dumped by .org users :lul: :lul:

Link of the thread:

@Master

Sometimes I think that you are one of the most diabolical and infernal people that has ever seen the face of humanity. Not only have you created a community like Looksfags to unleash the chads, but you also allow degeneration.

Some of you will feel happy because this normie is being cuckolded as a way to make up for it. I say: NO! You are just celebrating and rejoicing at the domination of this foid in a perpetual dual mating strategy: The slave who fucks her laughs, but it is she, foid, master, who benefits twice.

Laugh, laugh, degenerated piece of shit.

Why u use it then?
Because the offtopic is funny as shit I legit get more entertained on .org these days than on TikTok insta etc... :lul: :lul: , and "some" slay stories are also a fun read if you can get passed the fact that this nigger is having sex and fun while I rot in my room

Sometimes I think that you are one of the most diabolical and infernal people that has ever seen the face of humanity. Not only have you created a community like Looksfags to unleash the chads, but you also allow degeneration.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Some of you will feel happy because this normie is being cuckolded as a way to make up for it. I say: NO! You are just celebrating and rejoicing at the domination of this foid in a perpetual dual mating strategy: The slave who fucks her laughs, but it is she, foid, master, who benefits twice.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: